Reviews for A Way to say Goodbye
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awwww that was such nice little fic! I enjoyed it immensely :3
xenacow chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loved this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! you should write a sequel or another chapter. Thank you for writing this story.
xenacow
Espied7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aw. I've seen some stories that take this basic outline and end up making it a huge story, but while those are great I have to say that the length of your story is just about perfect. None of the characters are too ooc, you give a hint of the future but no restrictions on what might happen, and you manage to develop your characters while leaving them as essentially the same people. Fantastic story overall.
flechette mango chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I WAS gonna say how Snape and Dumbledore were dead in Hermione's last year, but then I realised this story was posted 5 yrs ago. I love this story it was amazing but I was slightly disgusted at Hermione dancing with Dumbledore, but then even more when Snape stepped in. This story was written so well it's one of my favorite one shots. :) Definately adding this story to my fave

stories.
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I like the lighthearted atmosphere of this fic . I hope you’d write more SSHG :)
pandora panda chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
this was a great story! I loved it! keep writing!
neekoo chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This was wonderful. The flow of the storyline, the personalities of the characters. Very tastefully done.
ChthonianQueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh, goodie!

I never thought i could be in to another pairing, being a DM/GW fan, but jeez...Lovely! I'm going to go find some more HG/SS to read! thank you!

o, btw,

it was great! I loved it!
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Just a simple review to say well done.

I liked it.
walkin-on-cloud-9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Not at all a failure! I absolutely love it! Even if it's two years later I think that this could be that start of something beautiful :D! Write a sequel definitely...!Start at Hermione ending her apprenticeship or something! lol..
Shane's babu chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
hey!

I've been reading a lot of SS/HG fanfic myself and none have managed to capture my attention as this one has.

Great job... maybe you could base your new fanfic on this unlikely couple on this oneshot...

All in all a fresh story...
Jenny1622 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
HE IS A LITTLE OLD FOR HER BUT OK HAVE FUN WITH IT AND DONT FORGET TO update!
melodicmoonstar89 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was kinda funny towards the end...yes, I would believe that type of fanfic hard to write. Though, I wish it possible to see their faces when she kissed him!
Rhiannon Renegade chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Will there be a sequel?
DaVincisBrain chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Hey, its great. You may say it's much harder to write then a DG story and I think that's right (because I think most of this comes with the age difference), but you did a really great job. Maybe there is sometimes a sequel when she finished her master ? *grins*

But if you like to read a really great story about SS and HG then read the 2 from redfrog ("Unlikely Alliances" and the Sequel "End of an Era").

Thanks for this one.