Reviews for Reflection
eternalsunrise06 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
wait what i only read a little bit sorry but HOW DID YOU KNOW HE LOVED HER you only published this in 2005 and dh didn't come out until 2007 how did you do it i'm literally freaking out
creamsley chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I do find Snape slightly OOC in the first chapter (their relationship with Dumbledore, I feel, was much more awkward than that - Snape didn't like being treated patronizingly and wouldn't be likely to tell Albus anything so innermost as his reflections on Harry and Lily), but I still liked the story and I've always found the idea of love/hate Snape-Harry relationship appealing. Thank you for sharing!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
OMG.

AMAZiNG.

nuff said.
Bethanelle chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This. was. amazing. I'm crying. It was so beautiful. I wish I was half as talented as this...
springfell7 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Wow. I love how you portray Snape. Although it would seem uncharacteristic usually, I like how he thinks of Harry as his own son. The last two HP books really seem to point that way. Please continue!
lie-ra chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
a really beautiful piece of writing x
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
beautiful!
Joywriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This is such an incredibly beautiful piece, and I cried when Snape says he wishes Harry was his. Simply amazing.
Stormy1989 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Simply wonderful :)
holly bergman chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was wonderful. Really touching. Loved it and it's in my favourites
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
it sounds good, and it like to know more, so just go on!:D
Hollow Assassin chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Oh! Poor Snape! How can you not feel bad for him? I've always felt bad for him because he's so terribly misunderstood. :( Anyway, great fic! Please continue.
IrideonthePURPLEbus chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
this is amazing. I was leafing through snape stories, among all the badly written fanfics about snape and hermione hookups and sape and voldemort hookups and things like that, and I suddenly found this amazing piece of literature. You've finally put the last puzzle piece in my head. I'll say it again. This is amazing.
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
What to say? I have really enjoyed this, sad and very beautiful (Snape loving and hating the boy that could have been this and Dumbledore understanding him like he was). I originally thought it would be just a one shot and you surprised me with the update (by the way, could you fix the second part of the second chapter? - there are more words mendded together like lifewas, notknow etc.) but now I expect a longer story covering the HBP year - and the summer before - and I am looking forward to it. (-:
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
...i dunno wat to say...