Reviews for To Our Friends Who Have Gone Ahead
AwaitTheRise chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Uwaaa... I'm getting tears on my computer. Why do you have to write such sadness?
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Sniffle.
Minmime chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
:'( Massive Kakashi fan and I just started reading some of your work. So dark, yet all so beautiful. Great writing, great potrayal of Kakashi.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Dark but touching.
sonny yalin chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I usually don't read too many one-shots, but of all the ones I read, this one is my favorite. I almost never cry while reading, but this nearly brought me to tears. Kakashi's letter, especially the parts addressing Naruto and Sasuke, was beautiful. Bravo.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I'm crying right now I hope you know...
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hey.. Same reviewer again.

This, for the first time, made me tear up. I couldn't actually read it for a good few minutes while I got it under control..

Any story that can do that, have such an effect, is amazing.
iHaveNoLife chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I'm still bawling as I write this. Gosh, I'm gonna end up leaving my house all puffy faced.

I think you did an amazing job. You caught all the guilt and remorse that Kakashi felt for what had happened, and the reactions of everyone else were just perfect. Great job.

Thanks for writing.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Thank you for a -Sniff- great story!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
:'(

You've got to stop making that my default reaction to all your fics.
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
so sad...
xXNovacaineForTheSoulXx chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
The first fanfiction I've ever read that actually made me cry. You are an amazing writer.
Sincynati chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
So sad. So beautiful... Gah. The worst things happen to the worst people... *sniffle* Ah. Sasuke, get it into your thick brain- gah. Al well. :) heh... Nicely done. *sigh*
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was absolutely superb. Really well written and powerful. not one line was out of place.

Thank you for this.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
One of the best Kakashi fics that I have ever read. Speechless.

Loved this line: "Except for the missing bedroll (they threw it away since it was bloody and belonged to no one anymore and she missed it sitting there in the corner all green and tacky), it looked like he had just stepped out on a mission, and he'd walk back in anytime, give them a wave and a tired smile and wonder with his usual mild-mannered curiosity what they were all doing congregated in his room."

*sniff*