Reviews for Mirror Image
nexus432 chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Please write more soon.
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
This story is MUY EXCELLENTE! I don't think that they met up to fast. Also I like that even though they litteraly just met he's already starting to like her better then 453 and was feeling slightly jelous when she told he she was going to see a friend. I think there going to get along just fine...except for the fact that he felt like strangeling her. Please update soon! Please I'm practically begging you here. I really really really really really need to know what happens next and you haven't updated in like 3 years! WHY! Please update really really really really really soon!
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Lmao, cool, I liked it _

Take care,

Izzy
CelticJedi chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
keep going!
x-xDodgerx-x chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
heya u hpe ya gunna continue soon its reali good!
rlli chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
i like this and i hope you continue soon!
Meredith chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
I'm loving this, I can't wait for some more. i really like the idea of having alec know her when she was her kick ass self in series 1. I hope they can have a lot of fun!
Tory Shan chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
it was fine i loved it please i cant waite for more

tory
kim chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
hey fascinating concept. i think this story is going to be great bar a few typos. Anyway i got a little confused, when they hugged why did alec fight the urge to strnagle her and yet he might of felt jealous when wondering about what friend she was about to see?
angelofdarkness78 chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
Great chapter! Keep up the great work!
Jaqie chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
Great chapter! I love your story, and no that wasn't too fast to bring them togeether, it is gonna be m/a right? once again fab chapter and update soon plz :)
OriginalProxy chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
I think maybe I reviewed this at NWP already, but I thought I'd drop you a note here just in case. I really, really like this idea. I'm not sure if Lydecker means Max or not, but if he does you made a typo: 452 is her designation not 542. Actually, you've got a few other little mistakes; maybe you should try a beta reader or something of that nature just to make your stories a little less distracting.

Again: I really, really love this idea and I can't wait to read more.
keks chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I WANT MORE!

its really short, but an fantastic idea!
chan chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
hey sweets,

that was a very interesting start!

so 494 has to bring in max and ben, huh.

well i'm really curious were you gonna take this.

too bad it was a little short though.

so please make the next chap a little longer.

keep it up

hugs

chan
poo chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
It's a good start, it made me curious, please continue.

I've read quite a lot DA fanfic but I think I haven't seen anything like this so don't worry about that.