Reviews for Spring Love Fever
Dreamstrider chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
For the most part, I really like your story. It's crack, but it's hilarious crack. Two problems I have. One, you seem unwilling to take any constructive criticism. The point of reviewing is to find out what to improve on, not to get undue praise. The second thing I have a problem with is this: "'Stop crying boys don’t cry! Unless your not straight' Dark Felix said." I happen to be straight myself, but I find this extremely insulting to homosexuals. Listen, you can have whatever opinions you want, this is a free country, but that doesn't give you a right to trash other peoples beliefs online. Keep it to yourself.
Sonic-Ruler chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Very funny. I really like your stories.
Coud Van Giruett chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
Like the story. Update soon.
Nightmare chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
This is good. Its a funny read. The random director bit was good.

Isaac/Jenna!
Nightmare chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
This is good. Its a funny read. The random director bit was good.

Isaac/Jenna!
Rozzlynn chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Did I sound blunt? I am enjoying this, I just have stuff to say too, and I don't think you want me to read without reviewing, do you? The Mia book thing is quite good, having all those boys there! (Though the notes in brackets do sort of interrupt.) Plus, 'the coaster of rolling'... and fireballs! Still, I didn't think Mia got scared easily. I mean, at Mercury Lighthouse, the monster blocking her way didn't scare her, just frustrated her until she got backup... I've seen her act in ways that can be seen as brave, but never really as scared. Sheba's pretty well written though, messing with Ivan and going on the ride like that.
crystaltears chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
i think your story is so fabulous so far! and kinda funny
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
good
Weirdadept chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Why not let hama go to felix? and beside feizhi likes isaac
DarknessAura chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
That was hallrious! You must continue, do not worry...I was too lazy to sign in.
Rozzlynn chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Well, those dreams were quite good, and... Jenna's determined, isn't she? Though I'd've thought Felix's 'normal' way of getting nervous and going a bit weird would be to want his little sister to wear a much longer skirt... He must have been nervous enough to go very, very strange.
Guy chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Ah... Its ok.
Guy chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Ah... Its ok.
The circle chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I don't know its kind of stuiped, I'm not in favor for it.
Lord Cynic chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
... I'm kinda lost. Someone got a map? Oh... right, I ate it... (Lights a fire inside his stomach) ... oh... now I get it... urgh... heartburn... (Collapses)