Reviews for In the Back of My Mind
LivNel4ever chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
That was so great! I loved it! I can't wait to read the next one.

Wonderful Idea! Cop Camp! hahahaha!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
That was good, really good. Olivia was a little bit out of charater, but it's hard to get them perfect.
Catwoman92 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
Excellent I love how everyone bonded and it was pretty neat how all of them used there knowledge on what they majored in to help Olivia and Melanie.
Die Schurkin chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
I love this story, it was perfect. I also love the fact that Fin and Olivia were best friends, I think thy're great together. Not romantically, but as best friends. There are almost no stories out there with them as BFFs. None, zip, zero, zilch, nada, kein. Hehe, last one's in german, it means none.
Lizzie9 chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
I read this cause I started reading (and loving) the sequel. This was amazing. I've never thought about a situation anything like this, and this was a wonderful story. Im totally obsessed with your sequel too.
future cop chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
good story
ashleyapril chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
so cute
ashleyapril chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
this story is so cute so far!
ashjag chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
I loved the story. It was cool.
Flip2bounces chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
This was cute! I loved that he got there in time to help Liv!
Dana chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
OMG... this is the best Pre-SVU I've ever read!... I really love it... you should write a sequel though, maybe have them (Olivia and Elliot) getting together... He lives in Queens, and she lives in Manhattan... wouldn't be too hard ::wink::
SVUFAN0701 chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
that was a really great story I hope there is more
Taty Girl chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
That was great! Please do a sequal!
LandofShadows chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
YAY! i was, like, squealing! then my mom came in and told me to be quiet, but still, it was ek!