Reviews for Motion
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Just letting you know that you did a wonderful job with this story.
GoneGoneGoneGoneeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was adorable. Sad in the beginning and it had me genuinely worried about Prowl, but the twins sweetness made me melt. Great job :)
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
haha loved it as usual wow usual is a weird word...:)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I read this story a few months back. Before I even registered for this site. And I say I really like it. And it took me awhile to remember the fics name. I had to look on the favorites of Yami-Yugi3 to find this one again. But I say this is one of my favorite one-shots.

C.D.
SylverMage chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
The image of Prowl somersaulting is just too cute :D

A touching, to-the-point fic that neatly captures several people-er, bots. I particularly liked this little insight into Ratchet:

"Ratchet has the habit of wandering around late at night when he can’t shut down properly, usually because he’s worried about someone".

Lovely job Your characterizations are, as always, endearing.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
_ Me like.
the arbitress chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Prowl? Being random? How much did the twins rub off on him? Heh, in any case, this is a fav.
DeltaSilver88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Prowl doing a somersault? O_O

OK, that's one tough thing to do when he's having doorwings.

And Wheeljack grinning? You can't see if he even has a mouth... oh well, I'll let that be. Heheh... Prowl, Ratchet, Wheeljack and the Twins are my favorite 'Bots!
Straya chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very cool little ficlet. The little "escape" routine the Twins cooked up with 'Jack for themselves was a clever idea...not to mention it was cute the way they ended up sharing said method of escape with Prowl. I do agree that there was more room for development in the part with Chip, but good that you brought him in, anyway. A lot of TF fics don't seem to touch much on the human characters, which disappoints me a bit... I actually do like Spike and Chip a lot. :)
LKW chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Nice. Interesting scenario, and good idea using Chip. It felt like there was some room for expansion towards the end of the story if you wanted. Nice touch with the backflip
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Hmm I like this one... it could've been longer, for instance the scene between Chip and Prowl had alot of potential for character developement.. but nice touch at the end with the Twins helping out..
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Way to go, Prowl! Great fic, hon. Love him trying to type out that report with only two fingers know how that feels, it's horrid...

Glad you got him up and around by the end of the fic, though. ;)
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
*Sniker* I guess even Prowl has to have fun every so often huh? Perhaps he should hang out with Sunstreaker and Sideswipe more often huh. I was genuenly impressed for it being such a short story.