Reviews for Reflection
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Kanna is frequently overlooked. It's nice to see her getting a realistic semi-happy ending. *claps*
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Yay! This was nice! So happy for kanna!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
-applauds-

Whoo! A Kanna fic! For a character that needs it, indeed. I think some time back I posted one on my other account, Wicked Schmoness, maybe you could look at it and give me an opinion?

-ahem- Deviating from the point again, shame on me. Anyway, very good work. I hope you write more minor character fics _
wellduh chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aww! That was so sweet! Loff.
purplemist chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
this was a short story, it had a very good beginning and a very understandable ending, usually i'm a picky reader, but in this case I really liked it! write more stories soon!
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Hmm, interesting...Now I'd always pegged Kanna to be more evil than not given her nullity and lack of human emotion. A reflection of Naraku's pragmatism if you will. Oh, well, live and learn, I like this version better.
JediK1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Good job. Kanna seems like a very difficult character to write for, but you managed to do it very well. I wonder if she could ever be more than the void?
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
!

I really love the way you've capture Kanna in this! There is no possible way a 'wow' or a 'omg' could replace the '!' I put for this opening review lol.

As always keep it up!

XoXo Ashley
Dancing In The Rain chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
An interesting insight to Kanna's character. I'm glad you wrote this, it was very well written. This sentence did sound a little awkward though.

"It might have been better to have been evil, at least if she had been evil she might feel something more than emptiness right now."

Maybe it would sound better as, "It might have been better to be evil, at least if she had been evil she might feel something more than emptiness right now."

Beautiful choice of words, and it was also very original. Thanks for sharing this piece of writing with us. _
Ganheim chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That was quite an interesting one-shot. I think you did a good job of showing Kanna's emptiness, since she had been no more than a tool of Naraku for her entire existence, showing neither hatred nor any real attachment for her creator and master. I also thought that Kohaku's offer to join him was an interesting, unexpected move. I wonder about Kagura's lack of appearance (unless you include chapter 374).

If you have some time, check out one of my stories. Happy writing and reviewing.
Dakyu chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow, very nice. to tell you the truth, i never really thought about kanna that way . . . she was just one of the bad guys, really.

But you breathed life into her, good job!

Keep up your writing!
Sintar chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I really liked this Weez! It's really well done! I especially love the part when you talk about her breaking apart and curling like paper being burned to ash! Beautiful! I really loved that! I absolutely love your one shots! Hope to see more, maybe one for everyone after Naraku's death!
x se chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I agree fully. There should be mnore Kanna stories, she's an interesting character. For instance, in one of my upcoming stories, she's a mommy! (grins) Anyway, will you continue this? I think you should. Or a sequel maybe.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Cool! I liked how you worked in Kohaku. Kanna ish aweshum.
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
As I said on Animespiral as Kaori, oh, I don't remember what I said. But I find this one-shot to be touching, beautiful, and incredible. Now, I'm going to go cry because this was so amazing. Tata!