Reviews for The Coven of Reformed Supernaturals
Ant Crown chapter 15 . 1/9/2006
Good use of using the Whedonverse...Irony reality check in favor of the good guys.

Once again Angel's Badass aura is safe.
Ant Crown chapter 14 . 1/9/2006
Uh-oh...Angel better think fast.

Good chapter.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
Can't wait to read the next chapter, please try to post more as soon as you can.

-When might you post the sequel?
LeoLupin chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
Take that you psyco, GO Constantine! Now back to Angel VS Cole! Make him pay for Batman's death.
Ant Crown chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
You've seemed to redeem Constantine, good job.

I hang around on a forum that talks turkey about Fictional Characters like him and we pretty much lable him as a dick higher than Gendo Ikari, Superman(there were times in which he was and now he's not as cool anymore in the Comics) and Batman(Comic version).
LeoLupin chapter 12 . 12/27/2005
Kyle: Oh my god they killed batman!

Stan: You Bastards!

Hey great chapter.

"Death in battle is honerable."
Ant Crown chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
Test your might...MORTAL KOMBAT!

Sorry had to do that.

Batman of Red Rain this is your funeral and I'm sorry for what you have done in your life.

ANGEL GET THE BASTARD THAT KILLED BATMAN!

Great chapter.
Grace chapter 12 . 12/25/2005
I like the story idea. I'm toying with something similar myself. I think your fight seens are good and I like your imagination but I think you mixt up too many characters. But Batman's death was very nobel. Over all I still want to see what happens.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 12 . 12/24/2005
Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more, please update this story as soon as you are able to.

-When might you show what is going on at the hous?
LeoLupin chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
I have a very bad feeling about this, another great chapter, keep the good work up.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
Can't wait to read more, please post more ASAP

-Any luck with the "Spawn" movie? Use the the reply option in the reviews area
Ant Crown chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
To Quote Scooby Doo: Rut Roh!

Continue on.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter,please update as soon as you can.

-Who brought the demonic body-bags?
LeoLupin chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
Awsome, update soon please.
J chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
Awesome story. I like that you're using the Gideon/Wyatt storyline. If you could find a way to include Future!Chris I'd love you forever and ever! :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »