Reviews for The Coven of Reformed Supernaturals
LeoLupin chapter 9 . 10/31/2005
Great chapter. I'm glad you like Spawn, you could always bring him in the sequle, Batman want's to die after he's done with this mission right? Well the coven will need a new member.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Can't wait for chapter 10, this is turning out great. Please post the next chapter as soon as you possibly can.

-For the "Spawn" movie, you might be able to special order to buy it(it is woth it) at possibly any place that sells DVDs.
Siamese chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Okay, let's try this again.

The website is The Julian McMahon Fan Club.

It's address is: mcmahoniacs dot net slash forum

I hope that works. Sorry.
Siamese chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
I'm afraid to open my eyes again after reading this chapter! Whatever is Belthazor going to do to get out of this one, and with Phoebe intact besides? You know, your cliffies are very evil. Lol.

Magic Amethyst recommended at least one of your fics at

It's in the fanfiction area in the let's talk about fanfic part.

Chapter 9 soon please! I might have to get my sister to read it to me though.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Can't wait for more, please try to update as soon as you possibly can.

-YHave you been able to find the "Spawn" movie that was recommended to you?

-Also, a good movie to rent is "Sin City", it is based off of several graphic novels by Frank Miller, rent the movie, and try to read the graphic novels.
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Don't kill Phoebe!
LeoLupin chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
Yay update! One word: This rocks! Wait, 1... 2... oh well update soon
Siamese chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
I found one of your fics recommended on a website so I came to check them out. Wow! You are really good! You have taken some of my favorite characters(esprcially Cole) and put them in this really great adventure while staying true to their individual personalities.

I know that Belthazor will probably get a whooping from insane Cole but I hope he gets a few licks in first. I can't wait for the next chapter!
LeoLupin chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
So, are Spike, Batman, and Con jest going to be locked in their cages the entire battle? Cole vs. Cole, that should be a great fight.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
Can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible for you

-It shouldn't be that hard to find the "Spawn" movie.

-You probably could have entitled this "The shit hits the fan"
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
Finally saw Constantine; it rocked! Good chapter.
LeoLupin chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Saw that comeing, Cole is going to be pissed. Hey if you deside to do a sequle you should look up Spawn, he'd be a perficted RS. If you've never heard of Spawn you should rent the movie.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
can't wait for more, please try to update as soon as you are able to

-Have you seen "Fantastic Four" yet? If you have, any chance of doing a crossover with that "Fantastic Four" and another comicbook movie?
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
Dude, you need to update, so we can all know who the other Cole is.
nascar girl chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
Thank you for updating. Now it is August, well almost lol, We need more. This is a great story. Was going thru my list of titles and came across this, and realized I had not checked in for awhile. Update Soon plz
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »