Reviews for It Falls to Words
Joja-Lee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really like it, really sweet :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
well i did use a microscope and was pleased enough to say the hyuugacest infection was not as serious.. not that i mind much.. lol.. lovely work. :)
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
The growth rate of flowers! Does he have ADD!

It was so touching, and if you had kept it that way, I suppose I would have stayed somber and solemn. But because of that little dab of humor, this fic will be even more memorable. That's kind of incredible because it 's hard to something from good to just right (AKA perfect). I commend you.

Thank you for the story.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Beautiful story! :)
Sundarii chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
oh my god, i absolutely love this. it is perfect.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
It's not romantically inclined, but I love NejiHina moments. Reading this made my heart flutter. It's sort of a prelude to romance, LoLXD. It's a wonderful read, and I was definitely moved by the vow of allegiance Neji made. MORE! XD Onegai. XD
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
"

And then he reminds himself that in the not-so-distant past, he’d demonstrated his honor’s lack in perfect color, crimsons and creams, blood against a backdrop of skin. His actions make him briefly shameful, but in an analytical sort of sense. He knows he erred, knows just how badly he’s misstepped, but it’s over, it’s done, and though he might be able to change his destiny, he cannot change the legacy of his past."

This paragraph is so perfectly Neji.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aww, that's so cute.
Merly chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
AW how adoreable! This is such a warm, touching story. I love how everything is so well written, not to mention the interaction between the two! So beautiful and lovely! Good job!
lilmisssushi chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Truly, I idolise your writing..*beams*

You're probably not very much older than me, but your writing is everything I want mine to be.

'Neji will never know freedom, and Hinata will never know freedom, and the two of them together such a pretty picture paint, woven and interlaced through destines and bloodlines and bitterness and hatred dulled by truth to an almost-affection.'

I love that part..it's absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you made them put aside their reservations and take that chance at redemption...ish.

*sigh..there goes another favourite..
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Ah. I loved it. Beautiful ending, btw.
Ari chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
*squeal* hm... teehii... "only to you". bwah! that's the equivalent to Lee professing his dire live and affection for Sakura as long as he lives! *flushes* aw. i love you and how you portray this exquisite little scene. x) it's lovely.
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
...um.

Well.

I liked it. Much.

I have nothing more to say.
Random person chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I really liked your characterization of Neji and Hinata here. It's nice how you insisted upon the fact that Hinata is imperfect, and indeed she is, and that makes her character interesting. It's also amusing how Neji shows he's gotten over his hate, yet remains so... Neji-ish in his apology. With an attitude like that, no wonder Hinata mistook his intentions at first and remained so scared. :P But indeed she'll grow stronger, and things will turn out okay.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love NejiHina. _

For the pairing to work right, though, he _would_ have to ask forgiveness... I like this. _

Sam