Reviews for If Only
SpiritualEnergy chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
This was lovely. I loved the emotions you brought out from both Miroku and Sango - how Miroku cares for Sango, though also knows her little brother means the world to her, and now he no longer is there. Beautiful. I really loved it.
Silindro chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Once upon a time I wrote a two-perspective story about an argument from the upstairs view and the downstairs view. I know how difficult it can be to write something that has to synch up with another story. Although this was short and mainly introspective, it was a decent story. Could have used a bit more substance, but it was worth reading all the same.
Dark Echantress chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Holy, *# &! I'm sorry I don't usally swear but I have no other way to express my delight! I love this fic. It captures all the emotions, that I as a reader would assume that Sango would have if Kohaku had died. I must congradulate you on this fic.

Is there to be more, or is that all? This story left me craving for more, and I would hope to see more. The ending seemed like it was meant to be continued, and I hope so, for I wish to read more.

See you later and good luck with your writing,

Killer Nightmare.
sakicupsho chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
um..im 2 sick 2 comment cause my head is filled with snot
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Hmm interesting... _ Sugoi!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Than You, Igs, I feel so...honored.

"Soon" is just as breathtaking and rapturous as "If Only". Now this is complete; like Sango, I am at peace.
Closer Than Fate chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Aww! How sad! I thought this as a one shot. . lol. It's really sweet, update soon please!
blusorami chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
you are an evil person. Just in case we didn't cry last chappy, you have to go and make one that DEFINATELY makes us cry. But I love you anyway... -hugs and kisses- Hey, I thought that was a one shot? Oh well... Luvs ya! -blu
metric-electric chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
so sad... you captured the emotions really well and so, i do this:

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

so there...

god, i love that monk... if he were real, i'd... i'd! UM! I! ERM! *grabs soft miroku plushie and hugs it tightly to her face*

i guess that's how it is...

love ya lots,

jami
Melitza chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Of course I'm reading! Teeheehee! *giggles and smiles impishly*

Anywho - I like the way you did the two chapters synonymously but from the two different POVs. It was very interesting. I think you did a good job getting across her feeling of helplessness and worthlessness... Although I would like to think that Houshi-sama could coax her into being at least semi-ok again... I don't _think_ that Sango would actually kill herself - not if she knew how much she'd be hurting Miroku in doing so; she'd be bringing him the same kind of pain she is experiencing, afterall...

But I will trust you to make the "right" decision! *grins again*

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about your compy. Hope it feels better soon!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Beautifully tragic. Truly haunting ending.

Have you thought about doing a POV of Sango's for this tale?
blusorami chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
It's sad. And you know that It's Sango and Miroku, even if you don't mention any names... It's kind-a bitter-sweet... Sango's dead inside and Miroku isn't being a pervert and he actually cares.. It's touching... -feels like writing a fanfic now- Thanks so much! -hugs and kisses- LUVS YA! -blu
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Formatting canbe such a pain in the ass nowadays, with websedit and all. But what can we do?

Recently, I've rediscovered the Miroku x Sango pairing. Always liked it, but haven't paid much attention to fanfics in the Inuyasha category for a while. But I really enjoyed this oneshot; it's one of those ones that evokes an odd sort of depressing mood, very short but packed with emotion. Excellent job!

-RAWQ ON
MapleRose chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Wow, such insight into Sango's feelings. I love your angsty one-shots.

As for the formatting, I don't see anything wrong with what you've got there. But if you know HTML, try putting a couple more breaks between the lines. Or maybe Fanfiction redid their formatting thing so you can't space things out anymore.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Aww- I really like this a lot :D I could imagine Sango acting this way if and when Kohaku dies.

XoXo Ashley