Reviews for The Causes and Effects of Bordom
sophrosene chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh boredom...and hormones..
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Loved it! Oh how I wish there were more fanics for Rave Master...hmm...
Vershaa chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hahahaha love Msuica! Great Plan :D
shekla chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
LOL! this is funny and well written. It was a pleasure to read. :D
Tsuki KamiNeko chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Truth be told it was funny, you've described the hormone driven boy down to the point of exact details and intricate lines good job! I loved it, there were many laughs!
packardball chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
okey it was sick but do you reada seais by goegia niclosen ithink that how you spell her name shewriten a books like then he ate my boy entaincer or somthing like that
TheLegalAssassin chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Dang, people need to find better methods to solve their boredom.
Barry Bonds chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Barry Bonds.
Wisha chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
As I am sure you have been told before, indeed that was that strange sort of 'mature' sort of way...that's a story not for my little sister's bed time...onwards, to other fics, and probably yours!
Yehtlie chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Interesting stories you have here.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ah... another fun story. Definitely a nice piece for dessert, and just the thing to clear up those back to school blues.
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
ROFL loved it.

I absolutely loved the ending when Musica said he was kinda bored.

I kinda skippsed the part in the closet cause well, I don't wnat to see that in my head lol. xD

I'm such a dork.

Overall, Brilliant
ladydenise chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i soo love your story maybe you could write a story about elie being controled bt lucia, and elie starts taking drugs haru tries to stop her then lucia ditches elie elie then becomes pregnant but who is the father haru or lucia-with lemons please and lots of romance
sesshoumarufangurl chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
o my gosh! that was hilarious! i love musica's reason at the end. "actually, i was sorta bored..." that was rolling around on the floor holding my gut laughing so hard i can't breath fun-nay! you have to write some moer rave master fan fics! wow never knew boredom could lead to all that. what will happen next time they get bored? lol!

micahskitty chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
YES IT WAS SO FUNNY! AH I LOVED IT.. *laughes hysterically* Great job, really. Must read more of your stuff!