Reviews for My Fault
Yuniepie chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
It's so hard to tell what goes through Kikyou's mind. You think you know but you're never completely sure. I can't exactly say you got her personality right here- because I don't know, and I don't think anyone truly does. But it was very well written and very touching. If I was certain she actually thought like this I would probably like her a whole lot more. It's sad but I can't help but think Kikyou is a cold person and I can't help but not like her even when people try to give reason to the way she acts and the things she says. But anyway, I liked this fanficcu very much, you are an excellent writer.
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
now that i think about it, it IS kikyo's fault for naraku's killings and stuff. haha kikyo! anyways it was really good and in character, too.
ShortPoet chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I was sent here by Dark Qiviut, and I'm glad that he did. This is truly a unique piece from Kikyo's point of view. I've read many, some very good, but I've never read any with this twist to it. Kikyo blaming herself for everything and the guilt she feels for it. Nicely done as this gives some depth to the character and her thoughts make her more piteable than she is generally portrayed. Honestly I think more people should read this one shot of yours as she is all too oftened villified in many of these stories. Many times undeservingly so.

You started this fic with her remembering what it was like between her and Inuyasha before everything had changed. Honestly, I think that is what makes this piece work, because you established the facts that had been set up by Rumiko Takahashi in the series itself before you alluded to Kikyo's version of how Onigumo found out about Inuyasha, and then progressed into her feelings of guilt. This really helped the reader to follow the line of thought and to truly empathize with the character.

Well done and thank you for sharing such an insightful and origianl piece with the rest of us. I'll just have to add this to my favorite stories list.
GuardianofWilds chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
The idea is good, just maybe add some more emotion, maybe some blunt statements for effect. Just think about it: Kikyo has found out that she was wrong, that all her suffering is in the wrong. She's upset, she's feeling betrayed by herself, maybe she's feeling something else you think she should feel. Your call, but I think some emotion and musings on what could have been would add to this story. Excellent start. Might you take a lookie and review my story? That's not the reason I'm writing this review, naturally, because I think your story has promise. Don't take that as an insult at all though. There are a great many fics about that I think were a waste of time and typing. I just think also that this fic can be something special if you add some feeling. Keep writing! _
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Now, THIS is what Kikyo truly thinks about. You portrayed her greatly. COMPLETELY in-character.
kasonna chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
that's so sad, very good job!