Reviews for The Truest Friends
Kiiimberly chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I enjoyed this just as much as your E/L stories! Thanks for sharing.
marleyxrae chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Awww I loved the ending it was so nice! Haha I want a dog like dog...lol sounded weird.

Overall I loved it, it was awesome
SamuraiBabe09 chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
This story was amazing! D I'm totally going to read more of your stories! D Good job!
Suzy87 chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
Good story! Kareswen is a good character you most be very proud of her. Eomer OC fics are rare specially so good like this one! Thanks and Congratulations!
Songorita chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Awsome story. I love it. One of my very favorites. Keep up the great work.
Songorita chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
That's great. You should make a sequel.
MBDTA chapter 10 . 7/20/2006
Aw...That was definitely different! What does Karewswen mean? And Leander?

The Editor of MBDTA
Jazzcat chapter 10 . 3/8/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm not laughing about TF... I'm laughing about By The Book. You threw everyone for a loop, didn't you? Here's my guess, which I'm putting here where no one else will think to look for it - I'd hate to spoil your fun.

EOMER AND LOTHIRIEL ARE ALREADY MARRIED!

I'm right, aren't I? It was that silly "blessing" in casual attire with the king and queen of Gondor that seemed, in your own words, "more of a binding than a blessing". I think I got it. :-) I wonder what happens next... Where this is going... And when Lothiriel will figure out what Faramir was up to. I bet I'm right!

Call me Jazzcat Holmes. :-)

I spaced telling you about Chapter 7 of By The Book in great detail because I was absorbed in work at the time, but now I shall amend my negligence. I loved it that Sauron destroyed March! That, and the night of drinking and boasting for Eomer and the Rohirrim, and Lothiriel's merciless Amrothos teasing. He's a cute brother. I like him. Having three brothers of my own, each of whom I dearly love, I can say Amrothos is similar to one in particular... even though I'd never tell him things like that about my husband-to-be. :-)

I couldn't wait to find out what sort of secret code lie embedded in Faramir's book either. I say that past tense, because I think I solved it.

And now, the review for the last chapter of TF:

OH MY GOSH! A PROFANITY! 8-/ I forgot about that! Why on earth did you write THAT? It's been so lovely; don't spoil it now! Let us hope this is the limit of Kareswen's colorful vocabulary! *sigh* And I thought they didn't speak French in Middle-earth... there are plenty of good Elvish insults to choose from!

Other than that, I love Dog's attachment to Eomer, and Eomer's not knowing what to do with Kareswen - to pursue her or let her go, and at the last moment, when he shows up to plead with her one final time, that was heartwrenching. Poor stable wall, subject to the abuses of Eomer's hand!

I am delighted, of course, that things turned out the way they did, and Kareswen could not leave Eomer behind without tearing her own heart out. You already possess my ideas for a sequel; good luck... I can't wait (there's that classic Jazzcat sentence wreaking with impatience again) to see TF2 come into full bloom!

I shall now depart, having posted a book under the review section. :-) Many creative writing days to you!

wondereye chapter 10 . 2/25/2005
I read the whole story and it was a great ending.

Eomer was great on the chase. Having Aragorn,

Legolas, and Gimli , Eowyn and Faramir gave the

story more depth too.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 10 . 2/25/2005
YAY! ! ! Okay so I would be even HAPPIER with an epilogue and a sequel, but I am very content to leave it here the way you have written it! Thank you for this wonderful story!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
She absolutely MUST stay! ! ! I am begging her to stay! Eomer wouldn't be the same without her!
Jazzcat chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
Actually, I think you were right about the psychology behind Kareswen's actions. She really does love Eomer, but she's trying to pull away... something tells me she will fail. :-) Which she will not be upset about, once she realizes what she is going into is far better than the life she's leaving behind!

So no, in the same situation, if I were falling for someone who was behaving like Eomer, I don't think I'd black his eye either. ;-)

Another great chapter. I love the political implications of the Haradrim! And what a great intro for Eowyn and Faramir's baby! I thought the Haradrim poisoned her or something... ;-)

I look forward to the finale... the REAL finale!

Jazzcat chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
Butter you up, LOL! Into posting early, LOL! It worked, didn't it? Actually, someone else coined the term, but it fit you to a T.

Wow what a chapter. Two little words have long captured my imagination: If Only. You used those two little words right near the end. Thank you!

That was really beautiful and sweet, but I sometimes wonder: What would I do in the same situation, if I were being kissed without being wholly willing? Would I black Eomer's eye? ;-) I know, she's saved his life too many times to hit him now and delay his exit from invalidity, but still! He IS persistant, I'll give him that, and very nice, and sly; terribly crafty and cunning when it comes to getting what he wants.

I know I'm going to have a long wait ahead of me, but I can't help it: I want to know how this thing ends. Bless you for posting TWO chapters today!

CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
wow! now that was a way to be "cornered" by Eomer! More PLEASE! ! !
mizz-samoa chapter 7 . 2/23/2005
hey...

i really love this OC and Eomer interactions...cant wait for your next update.

nora