Reviews for Empire of the Pacific
I NEED SOME BRAIN BLEACH
LOTS AND LOTS OF BRAIN BLEACH
NEVER WRITE A FANFIC LIKE THIS AGAIN, PLEASE, MAN
Hamster Fan chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I don't know if you still check your reviews but I have to give my opinion anyway.

Wow this is just amazing. As an adult fan of Lilo and Stitch you entertained me completely. You took a children's story and added accurate-thrilling new features to it. You paid attention to important and specific details to make everything even more believable. I applaud your wonderful story.
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
Well... That was one big rollercoaster...
Fairyhaven13 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
This was brilliant. The essence of brilliance. The incarnation of brilliance. Words can not describe the brilliance of it all. However, since you've repeatedly said in the author's notes that you want full comments, I will still try.

Your characterization was amazing. Characterization is what makes a story for me. It can have the best plot ever, but if the lazy surfer dude is talking with a British accent, not even to be funny but just because of the low skill of the author in realizing that out-of-character attributes don't work, I won't read it. This was perfect. Stitch and Lilo's relationship, their interaction with everyone, and the psychology behind their reactions were beyond awesome.

The plotline was amazing. Plot is my third pet-peeve behind Characterization and grammar. It was believable, it was logical, it was gut-jerking emotional, and you used Chekov's Gun repeatedly and ingeniously. (Chekov's Gun is the rule about subtly referencing something a few chapters early, and suddenly bringing it out when you're not expecting it- like Stitch's hearing, and the figure overlooking the cliffside being Lilo)

The grammar was almost perfect. There were a few times that words were misspelled, or a period misplaced, or a phrase might be reversed. But, these were few and far-between, and I just ignored them for the most part and got on with the story. You didn't do anything twitch-worthy like mixing your "to/ two/too"s. A few "their/there/they're"s got mixed up, but only, like, three. And "quite" and "quiet" got mixed a few times, but only twice or thrice. Nothing that was a big deal. I wouldn't have mentioned the grammar at all, but one of your A/Ns said you don't just want compliments, so I just threw that out there so my critique would have some sort of dynamic-ness to it for you.

But, this was brilliant, and I loved it so much. What I said wasn't enough to describe how much I loved it, and if I keep going this will get awkward. So I'll stop now.

... but, still, this was brilliant.

...And yeah.

(Darnit, it got awkward!)
Mpnagem89 chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
This is a really good story and I enjoyed every minute of it. The idea of what would Stitch be like if he didn't meet Lilo is an interesting one to say the least. Plus it's still a 100 times better than the Stitch anime.
whoknows86 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I wish I could say I'm enjoying the story but it's too harsh a story for a word like enjoy. I will say that I don't want to stop reading but must as it is late at the time of this review. I also would like to say that it is a wonderful story but again that's too nice a word for something this gritty. But i will say it is an enthralling story. However (there always seems to be one of those doesn't there?) you need a beta. this story has a few spelling errors, it gets a little wordy in places. misplaced paragraphs, that type of thing. I know, I know. I'm being a grammar Nazi. and I'm sorry for it. But getting this thing gone over by a beta will really tighten it up and make it have even more of an impact. just thought you'd like to know.
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Honestly, this is kinda making me sad...Not that I don't like your story, it's just the drama here
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
This is REALLY starting to get intense
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I saw this picture on DeviantArt related to your fanfiction and now it's kinda gotten me thinking, wouldn't the good Stitch like...ceast to exist or something? I mean, they did change the past
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Yay, they saved them (even though they technically weren't supposed to)
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
This sounds exciting
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Lilo's quite traumatised, ain't she

(Pardon me if I spelled traumatised wrong)
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Intense...at lease until the end
Raining Winter chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
wow I started to read this story and was able to finish it in a day. It was very well written and the plot and turns had me on the end of my seat. Your story had a very interesting plot and I really enjoy the story.
Invader Glow chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
This fanfic is the most coherent story I have ever read. You really capture the way each of the characters would react to a specific situation. I love this story it's just so great no words can describe it!