Reviews for Empire of the Pacific
The Not-So-Ultimate Writer chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
The worst part about having read this story over the last five days: Now that I'm done, what am I supposed to do?! I've caught up on every fanfiction that I wanted to. I read all the really good ones. I found this one on accident and it was awesome. Now that I'm done, though, I feel like I was scraping the bottom of the barrel of the lilo and stitch fandom.

Anyway, if you'd like constructive feedback, there's one thing I need to comment on: my biggest pet peeve of all time is spelling. And sometimes looking at the word "breath" taking the place of "breathe" really takes me out of the fight.
spookyscaryskellyton chapter 22 . 5/23/2015
OH MY F***ING GOD.
JUST. . .
I LITERALLY JUST STARTED CRYING
I NEED SOME BRAIN BLEACH
LOTS AND LOTS OF BRAIN BLEACH
NEVER WRITE A FANFIC LIKE THIS AGAIN, PLEASE, MAN
The Night Kitty chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I don't know if you still check your reviews but I have to give my opinion anyway.

Wow this is just amazing. As an adult fan of Lilo and Stitch you entertained me completely. You took a children's story and added accurate-thrilling new features to it. You paid attention to important and specific details to make everything even more believable. I applaud your wonderful story.
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
Well... That was one big rollercoaster...
Fairyhaven13 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
This was brilliant. The essence of brilliance. The incarnation of brilliance. Words can not describe the brilliance of it all. However, since you've repeatedly said in the author's notes that you want full comments, I will still try.

Your characterization was amazing. Characterization is what makes a story for me. It can have the best plot ever, but if the lazy surfer dude is talking with a British accent, not even to be funny but just because of the low skill of the author in realizing that out-of-character attributes don't work, I won't read it. This was perfect. Stitch and Lilo's relationship, their interaction with everyone, and the psychology behind their reactions were beyond awesome.

The plotline was amazing. Plot is my third pet-peeve behind Characterization and grammar. It was believable, it was logical, it was gut-jerking emotional, and you used Chekov's Gun repeatedly and ingeniously. (Chekov's Gun is the rule about subtly referencing something a few chapters early, and suddenly bringing it out when you're not expecting it- like Stitch's hearing, and the figure overlooking the cliffside being Lilo)

The grammar was almost perfect. There were a few times that words were misspelled, or a period misplaced, or a phrase might be reversed. But, these were few and far-between, and I just ignored them for the most part and got on with the story. You didn't do anything twitch-worthy like mixing your "to/ two/too"s. A few "their/there/they're"s got mixed up, but only, like, three. And "quite" and "quiet" got mixed a few times, but only twice or thrice. Nothing that was a big deal. I wouldn't have mentioned the grammar at all, but one of your A/Ns said you don't just want compliments, so I just threw that out there so my critique would have some sort of dynamic-ness to it for you.

But, this was brilliant, and I loved it so much. What I said wasn't enough to describe how much I loved it, and if I keep going this will get awkward. So I'll stop now.

... but, still, this was brilliant.

...And yeah.

(Darnit, it got awkward!)
Mpnagem89 chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
This is a really good story and I enjoyed every minute of it. The idea of what would Stitch be like if he didn't meet Lilo is an interesting one to say the least. Plus it's still a 100 times better than the Stitch anime.
1whoknows chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I wish I could say I'm enjoying the story but it's too harsh a story for a word like enjoy. I will say that I don't want to stop reading but must as it is late at the time of this review. I also would like to say that it is a wonderful story but again that's too nice a word for something this gritty. But i will say it is an enthralling story. However (there always seems to be one of those doesn't there?) you need a beta. this story has a few spelling errors, it gets a little wordy in places. misplaced paragraphs, that type of thing. I know, I know. I'm being a grammar Nazi. and I'm sorry for it. But getting this thing gone over by a beta will really tighten it up and make it have even more of an impact. just thought you'd like to know.
TheJayster49 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Honestly, this is kinda making me sad...Not that I don't like your story, it's just the drama here
TheJayster49 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
This is REALLY starting to get intense
TheJayster49 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I saw this picture on DeviantArt related to your fanfiction and now it's kinda gotten me thinking, wouldn't the good Stitch like...ceast to exist or something? I mean, they did change the past
TheJayster49 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Yay, they saved them (even though they technically weren't supposed to)
TheJayster49 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
This sounds exciting
TheJayster49 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Lilo's quite traumatised, ain't she

(Pardon me if I spelled traumatised wrong)
TheJayster49 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Intense...at lease until the end
Shadow fox rose chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
wow I started to read this story and was able to finish it in a day. It was very well written and the plot and turns had me on the end of my seat. Your story had a very interesting plot and I really enjoy the story.