Reviews for Whisper of the Wind
sailormeg78 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
y dont u just use and .? y and.?
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Very nice I like it.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
I love long chapters! Update soon please! Ja ne!
mystlady chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
This is AWESOME, it's so rare to find outer fics around here.. _ I just have to include this on C2 community here, NOIR: An Outer Senshi Shrine... Anwyays, great story and Keep it up!
Sailor Ra chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
I like this chapter! I don't even watch smallvile! I know what your thinking: then how come I'm reading this? Well to answer that question Sailor Uranus is my favorite sailor scout {have you read my story about her?} and I needed to try something new! I hope you update this soon!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
I love it! Is she going to wake up in smallville? Update soon please! Ja ne!
Sailor ra chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Your welcome! I like this chapter! I wrote a story on Sailor Uranus! it was a one shot, but it's still good! She falls in love with one of the z boys! I only got two reviews! You have to so update this! Will you read one of my stories? just asking! Well see ya! I'll get some more people to read this story! I'll make them by the power of Ra! Ha ha hahahahahahahahhahahahhah! See ya!
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I really like this! Ha and I'm your first Reviewer! YEah! This is so cool! You need to update more! I so totaly like this! I don't even watch the other show, but Uranus is one of my favorite sailor scouts! Update! Please I'm on my hands and knees! Will you read my? My is a Ygo/sailor moon/and the z gang crossover! I hope you read my and I hope you update very soon!