Reviews for Forgotten Promise
Hashbrowns007 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Love the story! Please finish!

Gandhjygddr!?
ferduran chapter 25 . 2/24/2012
Hello, I just wanna say that I enjoy thsi ficc and that I hope that some day you could complete it, bye
Anthony1l chapter 16 . 12/20/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
I thought you had forgotten about this story.

The chapter itself was nice, but why hasn't Keitaro regained his memories yet. It's killing Motoko. Please have him regain his memories?

Update soon.
Zero-Nightmare chapter 25 . 9/11/2011
Don't worry! I also take time lol Not to mention announcemcents ;

Kenichi's trtaining sure seems to be paying off. Wonder how will he fare in this new trial.

Wow, Naru's monologue was really deep, how they ended up together and their lives; to know you're hurting your child like that, it cuts you deep. Poor Yuri.

No keitaro! Don't doi that! Man, things aren't gonna be good...but let's see how it develops.

Hope this review is of your liking! BNon appetit!

See ya nad good luck!
Lord Balmung chapter 25 . 9/11/2011
Thx for the update.

Hardcore training and looking for ones own happiness. It was a good chapter today. I'm searching for my happiness as well and I hope I can find it so I can relate to Naru's feelings. Can't wait for the next chapter til next time.

Lord Balmung.
Lord Balmung chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
YAY! New chpt. Plus the advances that's happening with Motoko and Keitaro. I hope he gets his memories back soon. I don't seeing Motoko sad. ~_~ good chpt I can't for the next when it comes out. Take your time k. I can wait. Til next time.

Lord Balmung
Zero-Nightmare chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
Glad to see you around here! And don't say that about your manga, your style is very good!

Poor motoko, so close and yet so far of her beloved. Hope that training can help them.

That question is indeed what not only swordsmasters come acrros but many others too.

Keiichi seems to getting the fats right, looking foward to how he applies this knowledge to his training.

Looking forward to more of your great job!

See ya!
Fanf1cFan chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
I love the feel you give to this. If I could adequately describe it, I might also be able to do it. Alas, it is not so. You portray reason, reflection, introspection, and many other things frequently left out of fanfic in favor of action, comedy, and fan-service. . . a welcome difference.

You gave some thought, apparently, as to why a child of Keitaro and Motoko would behave as Kenichi does, and provided a bit of rationale, enough to recognize the incongruity, but maybe not enough to satisfactorily explain it.

Since you have separated Kenichi from the scene of the main story line, but continue to update his sub-story at the dojo, I am beginning to expect that you have a more active, maybe important part for him to play in his parents' drama.

This chapter was way too short for my liking. But if you wrote this while preparing for exams, it's probably better that you didn't write more. May inspiration ambush you when you have some free time, and not let you go until you have written a longer chapter.
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
Thanks for finally updating. I understand how sick and busy you are. The story seems to be progressing slowly. Have Keitaro remember he's married to Motoko and all about their past soon?. Upload the next chapter as soon as possible.
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
That was a warm moment there with Keitaro and Motoko, and my continued hope that the two of them can overcome some of these things life is throwing at them.
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 23 . 3/5/2011
Please upload the next chapter. I really like this story. If it's to much for you then end the story with the next chapter by having Keitaro regain his memories, making love to Motoko like he never has before, and living happly ever after.
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
Ren-san please upload the next chapter soon. I really love this story. I don't want to have to wait a very long time. Could you make the next chapters more about Keitaro and Motoko?

Please finish this story? Please?
Zero-Nightmare chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
Am I glad to see you around here! Welcome back!

Very deep chapter, specially with Keitaro trying to find the shardsof his memories.

Kitsune saves the day, kinda...

Poor Yuri-chan...hope her life improves

See ya next chapter!
Fanf1cFan chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
Three years. I'd almost given up on this tale ever being continued. Welcome back Ren-san! After all this time, the details, the flow, and the feel of your story have faded a bit in my mind. It is now my happy task to re-read the preceding chapters to refresh my memory. Please do not let another three years lapse until your next update. Even though you state in your profile that your interest in anime has faded, consider that even though you started with what Akamatsu-san created, you have gone well beyond his anime or manga and created something much better.