Reviews for Only You
DonPJuan chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Shinji the good sharer with a pure innocent mind? hell I'd eat Akane's cooking before I'd believe that.
shugokage chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Amazing story thank you I wish there was more!
Tsukoblue chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
When will this great fanfic get a new chapter or two?
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Wow.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Lovely.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Oh reading this has been so fun! Are you planning on continuing it? I hope so! Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Spokavriel Daniel T. Stack chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Tsunami, The story is good but I think you are moving too fast when it comes to the relationship.

I think we need to see more about what is happening. You mention in Ranma's internal monologue how Kasumi was being cold but we aren't show that. We are told about the rivals being worse and it wearing Ranma down. We are told about Nodoka's angsting over impotence regarding the situation but you could have shown that and probably had 2 or 3 chapters that also would have shown how the characters are growing in these situations.

You also could use a time line. At one point Nodoka says her parents died I think it was 4 years ago and then when doing the flashback description of them dieing it was months after Ranma was taken on the 10 year long training trip. Not sure which it was.

Seeing how it has been 5 years since you've worked on this I ask you to please revisit it and use what you have here as a lose outline. I think you could make a great tale out of it with a bit more work in a rewrite.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
eddog2323 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Good story. I can't wait to see how you deal with the amazons. There are so many stories that get rid of the amazon but it's sad because most of them don't go as far as getting rid of them by their own pride. I'm planing on chagning that.
Sonic Wooten chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
This story is absolutely awesome, and i must say that i hate you for not continuing it, This story shows Ranma and Kasumi in a light that is perfect for them emerging from their previous lives, I truly hope you will some day pick up this story again!
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Awesome and interesting please continue!
MjSpidey chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is one of the best Kasumi charecterization, i definitely can imagine Kasumi leaving the man she cares for her family
Warbender chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Ok. This is a story that has a real need to be continued. Please. Eather add to this "Read Worthy" Piece of work, or send me a nmssg. Telling me who has addopted it. It reads as having a really well thought out plot, or having an author that writes drafts refining the story before posting. The story flows well, AND reads transitions are smoothly written. Your storyline flow of plot is steady, and has a well ballanced forground action/diologue, and bacground description/goings on. This is how I have percieved this piece so far.
TheHard chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Wow, what a nice story... It's really sad that you didn't continue it (after 3 years, and all that...)

Anyway, It was good, I really enjoyed it :)

Thanks
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
mountain of ice cream with your cherry on top!

That was very american of you.