Reviews for The Search
lotzalove chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
another great story :) well done I loved it :D
Mandi96 chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
It was good. Really good. I'd hoped for a little more Greg/Sara, but oh well. IS there going to be a sequel?
thebondgirl chapter 12 . 1/23/2006
OMG... O - M - G... what do you say after a story like this? i could rattle off adjectives that describe the combination of 'the body' and 'the search' - amazing, incredible, heartfelt, perfect - to try to describe them, but i wouldn't even be coming close. it is official: these two stories, plus 'happy enough' are the best in their category! have you ever considered sending them to the csi writers? you really should, i always hear of other fanfic writers doing it, and i figured you of all people should be one of them! keep on writing, 'cause i know you'll keep it up!:):)
tenofswords chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
I read 'The Body' before I read this fic, and it STILL had my heart pounding in my chest at some points! This is a wicked companion piece! As subtle as it is accurate (which is to say VERY on both), with a healthy dose of both angst and dark humour. You've done with the entire cast (even minor characters like Jaqui and Archie) what you did for Greg and Gil in the first story.

This rules, rocks, and kicks ass all in one!
Feather32 chapter 12 . 4/4/2005
I liked the way it ended, anyway great fic please continue to write fics.
Harmonde chapter 12 . 3/31/2005
Kickass, a sequel! This was an awesome fic. It was interesting to see how everyone dealt with Grissom and Greg being gone.

Hurry and write the sequel! (Please.)
Sillie chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
Yey! Loved the ending, great job! :D
lins chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
well done, this was excellent! I do hope you do another story, but when you have the time. best of luck!
white rose01 chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
aww and even though i knew it ended happily, it was still a relief to find out that it did again... fantastic ending, glad to hear that there will be a sequel :) and i cant wait to read more of your slash fics...
asanderd chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
Slynn Thank you I'm Luvin my screeny too! When I read that Greggo's dad wanted Greggo to meet him and his family I thought I smelled another fic there! I was thinking as I was reading (before I actually got to the end of course.)She better not just leave it here! I'm looking forward to the next story to your series. And finding out about that damn house! it's been a thorn in my side since The Body! I mean that house was why Griss had them going in that direction in the first place. Anywhoo on this chappy.

I was also wondering why Greggo had to stay in the hospital another week. I've had chest tubes myself (Atrial Septal Defect, hole in my heart the size of a fifty cent peice, when I has seven)and they are a BITCH! Especially when they take them out! They (nurses) remove the stiches and the tubes while your awake. I remember playing Monopoly JR. when they took mine out. Great Chappy! Sad to see it end, but glad to hear there is another in it's midst!
Stormchilde chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
You know it a terrible thing to get to the end. A story that you enjoy so much and anticipate more and you want the end to hurry up and be thre but when it's over, it leaves you wanting more.

I'm watching for more stories with your name on it.
Storyspindler chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
I was so sad that this story was over, and then I saw the word sequel in your response to another reviewer! I'm definitely in for the sequel. You've got a WONDERFUL storyline going here! I think that this along with the body are my favorite CSI plots out there.
Grrlnorth chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
"In a way the search had really just begun." Indeed! Because it's so obvious that Sara and Greg belong together. Not that I'm biased or anything. Wow, when did this become my OTP? Anyway, I really liked the way you ended it. I loved reading Sara's perspective all the way through this, and whenever you decided to carry on with this, I'll be along for the ride.
Duckie24 chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
Squee hee! I'm so glad that you updated and concluded this story! I think I'll go back and read the two parts chapter by chapter so I can see both sides at the same time. But it might have to wait. I'm rereading the entire "Happy" saga! I hope you write a sequel or something for this and continue Greg and Sara's relationship. You already have quite a lovely beginning. I hope you update your other saga soon and I hope to see this sequel soon!
Grrlnorth chapter 10 . 3/28/2005