Reviews for Target: Destiny
DANIEL chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
THE STORY IS AMAZING
HallucinatingDreams chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
That was such a happy ending. :) Almost too happy, actually. This is the first time I've seen a bit of OOC in your writing. Mokuba probably wouldn't get over Seto dying (if I were Mokuba, I would've been up crying for a whole month and then mourn for three years...Seto was his whole, wide WORLD!) in two or three weeks. Either way, I loved this entire tale, from the beginning of it when Anzu was a breathtakingly beautiful bounty hunter, to the end, when Anzu gave birth to her third child, Tanae. I look forward to following the lives of my favorite royal couple in "Target:Horrorworld."
HallucinatingDreams chapter 12 . 6/6/2006
Uh-oh...poor Anzu though, giving birth while she's tied up and immobile.

Sorry about all these meaningless reviews before. I usually submit a really nice review with wonderful adjectives and praise and stuff every ten chapters or so, but since I've been reviewing more often than just every ten chapters, I've kind of run out of good words to use (and my thesaurus is oh so conveniently missing at this moment). I think that the most important thing you need to know from me though, is that YOUR WRITING AWESOMELY ROCKS!
HallucinatingDreams chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
Is that little, adorable Mokuba? Ohhn...that's SO cute! :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
OMG! SETO...KAIBA! THE GORGEROUS SETO KAIBA IS...A KIDNAPPER? I guess he couldn't let the only female who had ever turned him down to get away, even if it meant kidnapping. I feel so sad. Seto, who have you become!
HallucinatingDreams chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Aw...that's just too adorable. :)
Cerulean San chapter 13 . 6/3/2005
_ Awesome and kawaii ending, lufeed it *O*! *Throws streamers*
Goddess of Dark Magicians chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
(claps) The story was superb. I just love the ending!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
GREAT FIC! I really loved it, sorry I didn't review more but everytime I went to review (I'm lazy a lot and read them then bookmark and review later) you'd update and I'd put it off. Loved it though! Mokuba is so cute! Mokuba and Ryoko would be so cute together! And god I can't believe Mokuba delievered Teana, Bakura is not allowed to get her pregnant anymore unless he can sit through the birth properly! Anyway great fic! Loved it! It will give me many fond memories!
MikariStar chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
The part with the laser gun reminds me of the ending of Lara Croft 2 where for a minute it looks like she got shot but she was the one to shot the guy. (looks around) er I didn't spoil that for anyone did I it's not a very recent movie... Aw he died . nu! Maybe if I sneak into Acenia I can get a vial of his blood and clone him like he did with Mokuba, I'll just kidnap a few of the wimpy wizard to provide the magic part... yeah that sounds like a plan! a question I've been meaning to ask but keep forgetting: where do you get the planet name ideas from, do you base them or something or just randomly make up the names?
Sailor Charon chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
It's been awhile since I've reviewed, sorry! Wow, I guess this is the end, but it was awesome! Taena sounds so cute I'll most definitely check out Target: Horrorworld! See ya then _

Sailor Charon
suzieq2005 chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
I really enjoyed this story even though I am more of a Anzu/Seto fan. It was witty and humourous, and I loved Malik's antics. Keep up the good work.
solar-baeby chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
Great chapter. I'm so sad to see it end, but i will definitely read the next one. Adios. this story is staying on my favorites list always.
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
Yay! Happy ending! I like how Careen is stringing Marik along. heh heh.
Cataracta chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
w00t! Very nice! Lovely ending! It's so happy! YAY! Happiness is good! I still haven't done my USS homework! AH!