Reviews for The REAL Village
SneverusSnapers chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
'The bad colour must not be seen'

Um... you're blind.

LOL!

I LOVED the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy references and the hedgehog in her face (well, who wouldn't?)

Now You've just got to make ivy dissapear in a puff of logic and im happy!

Oh yeah... if you want to read a bit o' good old village parody then you can always check out 'He never liked Jazz' by...

Hmm...

who wrote that AMAZING fanfic again...

Oh yes!

ME! Mwahahahaha! (evil laugh vanishes in a puff of logic)

Anyway! I liked! :)
AvEnGinGAngEL123 chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
That was the single funniest story I have ever read. No, really. I only just watched the Village yesterday, and then I read this, and just...yeah. Lots more laughs here, huh?

But, anyhoow, great job. I almost wet my pants laughing, and that's good in my book.
writteninchocolate chapter 16 . 4/5/2006
WTF OMG that was REALLY funny!
personthingy chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Since when do Patronuses kill people? This was hilarious, if a little confusing. You'll hear from me again when I've finished this.
kraft-cheese-is-plastic chapter 16 . 7/24/2005
That is the funnieest thing i have ever heard! I liked the part were Ivy got pelted in the face with a hedge hog! I burst out laughing! Some random parts but that is probably one of the best stories I have ever read on this site!
Desiree L. Wallen chapter 16 . 6/26/2005
Wow. You shold do a chapter on the deleted scene...
Mr. Pooch chapter 16 . 6/24/2005
Hello! Oh, teartear, it's over. What a shame. Anyway... on to the story: very, very funny-All of It. Very random, and very good! I loved it! (you had to apologize to a lot of people didn't you. All for the best.)
Pussinslippers chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hey Jesse a.k.a. the antelope slayer,

you already know how freakin OBSESSED i am this awesome story. But i was kind enough to actually join and tell you in your beloved reviews. NO HITTING!

p.s. fyi if you don't know who this is. i asked you out as a dare today (6/20 or field day) and i'm in your thank us
Jessekaboom chapter 13 . 6/17/2005
Hey everyone. I screwed up with the formatting a bit and I had to replace the chapters because I forgot to put in the ACTUAL chapter 11, entitled "Oath". So yeah. Ya'll should go back and read that one if you care.
Mr. Pooch chapter 12 . 6/16/2005
Thanks for the update! I still think you're story is one of the funniest things on here!
Desiree L. Wallen chapter 12 . 6/16/2005
Giggle. Once again you've proved yourself to be hilarious. Keep it up!
Desiree L. Wallen chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
Once again, great! Keep on writing!
Mr. Pooch chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
Yea for an update. Still very funny. I love the Acurssed Stump. And of course, the random people running in and out. Thanks for an update!
I Heard A Voice chapter 10 . 5/15/2005
It's my personal belief that the more characters /unrelated/ to the story the author can slip in, the better the story.

I quite liked The Village, but I enjoyed this parody more. For gods' sake, keep it going!
crookedview chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
i found the village rather... er... bad. so i came to the village fanfic section for something that was poking fun at it. and i found it, and it was better than i expected. thank you for about forty six loud guffaws.