Reviews for Extraordinary
one of the seven billion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
The story is really nice, I like the writing and the combination of lines from the show and your own script. Definatly of the top one-shots Ive read lately. It captures the feeling of Dawn and Xander so perfectly, this really is a great fic. Now, whether you make this a one-shot or expand on it is purely on you as a writer, it works both either way. However, I am hoping for a continuation, and well, hope dies last.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
A great story. Very good.
Life is a paradox chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Great concept, I think you should continue it as it has much promise .
elsa chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
i think u should continue
EllaBella18 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Manda my dear that was awesome! Aww I miss Buffy! And this is the first review I've ever done for a buffy story so feel lucky lol.
tisha chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
that scene between dawn and xander was one of my favorites. you have done a good job of setting an intresting story, i think you should continue this. i would love to read more.
Deamondeathstone chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Please do a dawn xander i just love those
Xanderette43 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Very nice story! Its nice as a one-shot, but I think you could definitely continue it with Xander coming home and all that ensues. X/D is my all time favorite pairing so I would be estatic to see what happens next. Keep up the wonderful work!
Orange Bulldog chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I like it as a one-shot. I loved that scene, and this was a great expansion on it!
Aline S chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hi! I took a lot on yours historys, you love sailor moon don't you! Lol! Very good!
Layce74 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Go for the relationship. It would be really cool if X came back from Africa all pumped and hot (pardon my drool) and he and Dawn go out and all those slayers that Dawn was jelous of became jelouse of her. Could be a good plot if some got the idea that a deamon hunter would be better off with one of them.

Just a thought.
JWolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
very nice lil ficlet here man, very nice indeed. captured about all that I liked about "season sux part due", and while I'd love to see more of this I'd also hate to see it ruined with too much extra work, if ya know what I mean. if you have a firm idea of where you're gonna go with this by all means continue otherwise dn'na screw with perfection.
HippoKrys chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Good story, keep updating plz! :)
Jeff chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Having just watched this ep. (So I'm

late to the game, sue me!) your story

resonated with me. I think it's a great

one-shot and suggest you only continue

if you have a good idea of where you want

it to go.