Reviews for Fear of Fire
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
I thought this was HieXBotan I'm confused.
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Hiei seems a bit jealous of Kurama Is there going to be any KXB in the story?
facio chapter 23 . 5/18/2009
i just wanted you to know that i really enjoyed your fic. i really think you are a good writer and i look forward to reading more fics from you.
BlueFireIce chapter 23 . 4/21/2009
This was a really sweet story and I enjoyed reading it. I felt kinda bad for Kurama though but he did the noble thing.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 23 . 2/27/2009
so I stayed up all night the other night to read this, but only just now finished. I adored this fic. You did a wonderful job with it.
watchingpaintdry chapter 16 . 5/15/2008
Toreh chapter 15 . 3/19/2008
hiei better not kill botan
nitaBonita chapter 23 . 2/13/2008
i really loved yur fic! it was awesome!

DanzaPalooza chapter 23 . 12/25/2007
This was fantastic! Loved it, absolutely love it.
Chimaira009 chapter 23 . 12/13/2007
E! I loved it! That was cute! I can't wait for the other story you are writing about Hiei and Botan
Vhee chapter 23 . 7/16/2007
I am too tired to log in. I just read this story in one felt swoop. Took me 3 hours and yes my eyeballs are bleeding. I just want to say good job! I have read your fics before and I like you. Keep up the good work! Now excuse me I have to wipe the blood off my face...
Thunder Ring chapter 23 . 7/13/2007
So is this the last one or are you going to make a sequal, caus it you are I'm going to read it!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 23 . 7/13/2007
LOVED IT! now that was an ending and one that I have been waiting for... I really wanted to know how it would end and I now I do. really enjoyed it!.
Jessica chapter 23 . 7/13/2007
wow botan Hiei together botan pregnant with Hiei's child add more now now and hurry thanks
Kimu-san chapter 22 . 7/4/2007
OMG... please update soon... its such a good story. I wanted to pull out my hair durning some parts cuz it wasn't going my way but now that it is I'm going to smile any wait for the next chapter!