Reviews for Only Human Part 1 'Against All Odds'
POTO OG fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This is awesome rereading this story the 3rd time!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
(sighs blissfully)
Oh, I absolutely adore that song...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
(sighs dreamily)
Awwww!
Erika ghost chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Good story,but stop putting aurthor's notes in the middle. It's off setting to the story
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Even though I know you continued I'm still going to cast my vote.
CONTINUE!
ChristineLSamuels chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Uh gh! She keeps fainting! Great story!
alyssa.cortez.714 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Okay just saying You are the Best and My Favorite Author/Writer on Fan Fiction! 3 (: You should publish this and make it into a book and make this into a movie! It would be the best selling book in the buy and watch it!I just love your stories! :D
PhanTamxRose chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
She faints over ;)
missmarisolmarie chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Yessssssss. Roaul bashing! My favorite! (:
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Just saying... what I would give to sleep in a coffin once *shakes head*

Ah well, loving the story so far!

~Yumi
Wowzers chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
I just finished part 1 (yeah I'm late lol) and I LOVED it! On to part 2 for meeeeee!
Liz86000 chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
It was a lovely fic... though sometimes hard to read: poor Christine! But they're happy now...
Lolz chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
I love your definition of fop. If you go to there are two great definitions of it.

And I quote.

"

Fop(1)

A 19th century-ish term for what is basically a metrosexual. A dandy, if you will. Usually high-cultured, well-dressed, very social individual who enjoys fashion and parties and prissy things like that. Perfect personal hygiene. NOT always gay, though often so.

Fop(2)

Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny.

Raoul is a fop. What. I can't think of a better example.

"

I'm not even kidding. Thats really what it says.
fantomesrose chapter 25 . 4/30/2008
Well, I loved this story. Way to go to not be afraid to get gruesome. I give you props on that. I can't wait to read part 2, and my only criticism is that there were a lot of misspellings and grammer errors (not a ton or anything but still some) so maybe a beta would be a good idea. Other than that, great story and keep up the good work!
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 25 . 3/6/2008