Reviews for Here With You but Without You
HBJHOTH23 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Great chapter! I wish Haley would let Nathan in more but I understand why she can't. Hope she opens up more in the next chapter. I love your writing! Laura
HBJHOTH23 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Another great chapter! I love that Haley found comfort in Nathan's arms at the end! I hope this actually brings them closer. Your writing is great!
HBJHOTH23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Just found this story and I flove it! The angst is so well written, and it is such an interesting twist to what actually happened on the show. I really like this story much better than the show! I can't wait to read more! The best thing about finding stories late is that all the chapters are already written. Can't wait to see what happens btw Naley!
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
Loved It! :D
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
Hey, cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
MyaSarae chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
aww I love that they are starting all over and going on a should definitely update this :)
hotz4naley chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
great story but the last part of the last chapter is a bit confusing.
sky chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
love ur storyline for ur new this reiew might be a little late but yah.

nice story btw ) u're a great writer!
theonex3 chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
GREAT STORY AND GREAT NEW STORY! I LOVED IT!
BlackHalliwell chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
kool
tutorgirl0825 chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
love this story
nathanshaley23 chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
um was the girl in the end haley im kinda confused?
Kristin chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
this is definately a nice start! could you give me the name of the fic..if you wrote one.. haha i know this was written a while ago right..

well

let me know
Chris-Crips chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
wens ur story coming out the naley one with her being a model etc.. sounds like an interestin read!
Chris-Crips chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
o the newest story is sounding interesting cant w8 to read it altho i have onli read one of your story i can see that your plots and stories are interesting!