Reviews for Capricious
Wow, nice!

But now I want to hear more.. ;

But good job!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
AW, how cute! hehe, I don't know why, but the ending was cute *Screw snake eyes..."Hey Tristan!" I LOVE IT Duke/Tristan is one of my favorite pairing, and I love how they fight with each other, loved the story, good job
Ankhazu chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
that has to be one of the best written fanfics i've ever read. please add to it, its amazing!

Ankhy x
Anvanimaserke chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
beautiful, absolutly beautiful, as always. I'll always be jelous of your amazing writting abilities, and I hope you continue to grace the world with your beautiful art. Your loyal fan now and forever,

Anvanimaserke
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Heh. Had to read it twice. Still can't come up with a coherent review. I know I should be submitting something constructive, but all I can manage is a 'squee!'

"Simple touch, single fingertip...[snip]...Burning and drowning in him."

I love the subtle imagery of this entire passage. It was an odd feeling - I could feel the clench in my chest, to see that Duke was in so much pain and so desperate to be loved...and at the same time, it was incredibly sexy because you told wrote the steamy part in a choppy, 'stream-of-consciousness' style. You let me form my own conclusions instead of laying it out for me...and you know that's what I like best of all. :3

Even better, you let me know that Duke was really hurting over this without making him a ball of drippy angst. Hinted at what might be even deeper underneath wanting Tristan, and let the reader decide for herself.

And once again...I say you write about what makes Duke tick better than anyone I've ever read.