Reviews for There Will Be A Light
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Another fantastic piece. You write so beautiful and really capture them.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Love this so much the heartfelt emtion was just brillant.
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Love it!
Saaabric chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
really nice one. Very sweet ending... loved it!

Handmaiden Dorme chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Well that was a bit scary! At first i thought they were'nt going to make it but they pulled through! YAY!

Great story!
Brette O'Connell chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
What a marvelous story. It was so moving and so romantic. It was very well written too. Thank you.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
this is such a good start. to make things clear, did she "reveal their love" by holding his had in front of everyone or did they do that alone? I got confused. This is REALLY good! keep this story up!
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Oh! I almost cried. That was really touching.
bluejaybaby2010 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
OMFG come on you gotta update! whats going to happen with them?
kateliz76 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Oh my gosh! That was so good! I could so see that happened, stolen kisses, passion at home. his passion being buried for her insecurities... That was excellent!
blondie chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow! I loved this story! Very well written!
shelly chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
its good i like it but what happends next please up date soon and email me when you do

Evelien Michaels chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
that was so cute! i love the end! Olivia and Elliot are so cute! i'm writing a SVU fic now! that was so awesome! snaps for you!

*gives snaps*

Flip2bounces chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
great story ... heres a question for you ..."does everyone hate kathy"
TLWROX chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
You are amazing. THIS was amazing. Oh- perfect amount of angst with a wonderful ending. I think it's odd, though, that Olivia couldn't let them be seen that much outside of work... Like, who would see them? Anyway, this was fantastic- I loved it. :) :) :)