Reviews for Better Than A Dream
sierragust chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is so damn CUTE! Can I PM you, please?
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Sweet. :3

But really, Leena has to get off his back already. I mean, it's not like i hate her, but...really...

Overall, mistakes in grammer didn't occur as much as they did in some other stories.

Good Job.
tyler turner chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I'm kinda new to Chrono Cross, but I've been hopelessly wrapped into the Kid/Serge relationship since I beat Radical Dreamers on the emulator. I was wanting to read a real fanfic, and most of the stuff I've seen so far was honestly disappointing.

I'm glad to tell you that this is the first one I've read that I throughly enjoyed!

First of all; I love how you did this in Kid's point of view. You did a very good job using her accent, and it helped slow my brain down so I could absorb every word.

Second of all, I feel you did a pretty good job with Serge's character. As a silent protagonist, I imagine nailing his personality in a likable way is difficult because different people get their own views of him as they play through. In my future attempts at a Kid/Serge, I hope to use your representation of Serge as a basis for my own. Our ideas were pretty similar _

You write beautifully, and my biggest beef with your story is that it ended so SUDDENLY. I wanted to see the frustrated expressions of the girls outside as Serge happily carries Kid out of the village back to Termina. I wanted to see more P

But really, thank you for writing a good story. It will satisfy my hunger until I can finish Chrono Cross and hopefully start my own P

Even then though, ever consider continuing this instead of leaving it as a one-shot?
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Squee! Very Nice indeed.
Reaper's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Excellant kirge! This has got to be one of the best kirges I've ever read.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I didn't like Kid's characterization in this fic. I think you focused too much on her tomboy attitude, and you didn't focus on some other aspacts of her character. She proved at some points in the game that she does care about other people. I don't think you expressed her trauma from the orphanage events in her nightmares very well either. She does have a "tomboy act", though, so I won't criticize too much.

Kid and Serge didn't hate Leena in the game, nor does Leena have the attitude she does in this fanfiction. I think it's more of your personal grudge against her. The "preps" are pointless, and I think it might be more like Kid to criticize them outright than for her to exaggerate her annoyance.

Leena was pretty independent in the game, and I think she might forgive Serge if he lost interest in her-if you speak to Home's Leena later on in the game, she tells Serge she feels he's "drifting away", but she asks him to be safe anyway.

You still used some writing techniques anyway, which shows you have some experience with writing. With first-person short stories[or just about any story, for that matter] I think characterization is always important for this stuff, so I think you could put more emphasis on a character's feelings.
accountkiller2384678 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
excellent. that was like a perfect story.
Athla chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
sigh, another fic that makes the warm and fuzzies just float around in me chest. great fic
Ammethystine chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Oh!

Awesome one-shot! One of the best KIRGEs I've ever seen, mate!

I'll make sure I check the rest of your stories.

Congratulations, it must have been hard to write in Kid's POV...
Starx chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Its pretty good.
Goithic Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hiya alsome story. kid and serge are one of me favorite pairs. and it's funny when you bash Leena.
Dark drow chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
you were right it is great ;-) you caught kid perfectly thank you i look for future works if you make any
Unicorn Lord chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
great story. I love kirge. but the best thing about this is the way it took a while, reading the rest of your stories, and gently, like in real life, into the concept of true love. if you keep writing like this, you could go professional. keep up the good work. seriously. IZ WANTZ MEZ SOME MOEZ KIRGEZ!
ACCL chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
WOW! I mean, I've read practically al of your fics out there but... WOW. Truly a whole story in one chapter.

I definitely agree with it being one of your best ones... I'm still waiting the ending for "Give the World" though but I guess I'll keep waiting since you've just updated...

Well, keep up the good work (Ha! As if you hadn't always).
GaltFalseTruth chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Heya!

HOLY SHIT! That was awesome! I dont have time right now to highlight the good points! Cuse im late for work! Cuse i was reading an amazing fanfic! GJ!

Regards,