Reviews for The Demon Incarnate
inulovegirl713 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
it would have been better if in present time japan ranma found out inuyasha was his dad since demons (and half demons) live a long long time so it would be very possible and I think it would have made a better story sorry bud but I love inuyasha AND ranma so seeing ranma as the son of the bad guy does not sit well with me.
frytrix chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
this story sems like lots of funu to read.

please dont stop writing it, i cant wait to read more.

Frytrix!
Blackdex chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
Did I forget to review? That’s not like me. Anyway, I read this story a few days ago, and apparently didn’t review. So here we go.

Very good piece, Uh, sorry, I really can’t do much more than that without having it fresh in my mind. Ciao
TenWings chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
update son
Devil of hope and dreams chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
cute

are you gonna update soon?
Mack The Bringer Of Chaos chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
Keep on writing love your story. If you have time check out my stories.

See ya.
PabloDoritos chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
WOT! Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

SS4_LINK

Random Quote

"Though my life may not matter his does so I protect him till the end."
RGFJ chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
Great story
ranma hibiki chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
im still trying to get it through my head that ryoga is not depressed and uses the moko takabisha...cant wait to see why hes happy.
Innortal chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
Great job. Glad to see your return. This story was excellent. This new chapter kept things moving, and showed more of where the stories lied together. I like the happier Ryoga.

Looking forward to seeing it continue.

Keep writing.

Innortal
Night-Owl123 chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
update soon! _
hmr chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
More! Great chapter! Whos the person visting Ranma? keep writing and update soon!
Silverscale chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
A very good chapter ,I hope you will bring the next chapter soon.
AnimeAddiction 3 chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
Great story, more please!
reader chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
why do we always see this kind of thing with a lot of focus? A lot of stories start well but these writers (like You) always stray away from the original story.

Look at this. You have written 3 chapters of a sidestory that isnt that relevant to the original story (which happens to be how ranma is related to whoever that demon was... nusako or something). You intentionally let the father get away (in a really bad way) in order to add more chapters to this.

Im disappointed. Your good... i havnt watched more than 12 episodes of inuyasha but i can easily visualize the characters here. What I am disappointed on is your focus as a writer. stick to your original plot. Plan it out... make your story revolve around that plot, manipulate events to achieve that goal, but dont loose sight of it.