Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was so cute! I love how Shuichi yells Yuki's name over and over and just catapults into him I love the kiss too and when Shuichi was thrown over Yuki's shoulder.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hahaha, love the Shuichi-bullet that comes flying off the plane, straight for Yuki. XD Great characterization with everything, even Tohma! Love it.

~fd97
KingofLoosePages chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
-giggle- This is so cute I'm tearing up...and I'm ashamed to admit I reacted the same as the fangirls when I read the kiss part. I went very still and even turned off my music in order to concentrate on it. -is an ashamed hentai-

Taku
Amiri chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
:D Aw! I love your YukixShu stories! They're always so sweet like this!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Simple and effective...pretty funny too...though the lack of response from anyone BUT the fangirls is a bit of a shame. Yuki's incoherency though is cool.
undeadmetalhead chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that was a cute story! i loved it and added it to my faves!
Dejichan4444 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Once again, great fic by you! *_* You portray Yuki so well. I should give you an award. -hands you award- Well, -faves-, adios!
ElusiveEvan chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is one of those fics that make you laugh and go Aw at the same time. Thank you!
ffpanda chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
OH what I wouldn't give to be one of the fangirls that witnessed that!
moonep chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORIES! *cries* It was so awesome! My friend and I are always quoting the "3, 2, 1... Yukyukiyukiyukiyuki... SLAM!" part!
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
*smirks* ah. dear Yuki can never win. That was a funny, cute little ficlet. :D I liked it alot. Now off to read more!
Reiannah chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Ne... this is the first time in a long time that I've actually decided not to be lazy and NOT review as usual... demo, sh!

*ducks behind computer*

Don't tell anyone that, na no da!

*grins*

I loved it... I don't think it's stupid at all! It really made me laught at how you ended the story with Yuki basically contradicting himself... LOL so funny!

Too kawaii... if all your fics are this 'stupid' then I want to read them all!

Sugoi! Maybe I'll review 4 u again sometime... if I decide to stop being lazy again...

_ Reiannah
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
man! this is so sweet. gods!
emerald-jade chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
whe! i like! thnk you for the great one-shot. i really really like it !*giggles some more*