Reviews for Stars before the dawn
Laura-chan chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
oh, this is so intriguing! keep writing please
JIJ chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Wow, this is great! Update soon!
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Nice job. :)
jessie chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
this story is awesome!cant wait till next please notify me (email) if it takes longer than two weeks... if you dont would be greatly appreciated...i really do love all the authors at because without you guys's stories i would be bored outa my mind...well ive rambled bye
LunaSoleil07 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
you remarked in the first chapter that tink's name would be "tinkerbelle" yet you just dropped the last E. what gives? anyway, the blue eyes... i'm getting ideas, but i don't want to type them out in case they're wrong, or (even worse!) if they're right.

so, when d'you think the next update will be coming out? oh, are you still continuing with the different POV chapters? not the same events from a different POV, but rather how peter sees wendy in this more natural - for him, anyway - environment.

i "siriusly" can't wait for the next installment!

LunaSoleil07 chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
ooh. i like. it's okay that it was short even though most people prefer long updates - after all, without the short ones, there will be no long ones.

after that insight, i shall sweep off and speculate as to what shall happen next. *speculation ensues*

haha! please, continue writing. i love reading your version of their, meeting...whatever. in short: it's good. i like it. continue expanding on it. that is all.

AllyTubagirl chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
It's SO good! I love it! Please...PLEASE write soon! It's so good!
Kaiu chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
But...but her name's Wendy MOIRA Angela Darling. The name "Wendy" was coined by J.M. Barrie-it isn't "Micronesian"; at least, I don't think so.
Harley chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Oh yes, do continue. I am very curious to read a story that ups their ages like this without copying film or book exactly. One slight criticism: reading the same chapter from 2 points of view can be tediously repetitive.
ScrewtheJediCode786 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
UPDATE! Or I'll find you, tie you to a chair, gag you and when you come 2 I'll make you sit through endless episodes of Barney and The Wiggles! Ahem, yeah so...heh...I'm just gonna go now k?
LunaSoleil07 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
oh! oh my!

i really like that you've chosen to age them. i rather like this... please, i would enjoy seeing your version of the neverland events.

do, do continue.

Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
PLEASE continue! tis awesome!
WildPixieChild chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Yes, please continue this story!
akait39 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I think you should go all the way! I like the chapters so far but I don't care much about the first person point of view. I recommend you have the next chapters in third person.

Don't follow the move/book completly. Have some of your own twists and turns. You had the right amount of description which perfectly matched with the dialogue. I am in love with the story of Peter Pan and I own the movie with Jeremy Sumpter and totally loved it. Some quotes you just have to have but don't go word for word. Make this your own in a way. I am looking forward to seeing more. You did a wonderful job on it so far! Keep it up!

*Dark Swan*