Reviews for Bionicle — Mina Nui
King of Comedy chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
"ok please continue turaga vakama" Toa Katipo
Vorse-Alienite chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Hi, first off i would like to say great Prologue my favourite part was pohatu and the tohunga or takanuvas mystical dissapearance.

A very good idea of the island a good choice of name for it as well, in the next chapter i have to ask into the details of the island as most people know the backstories of most characters based in this. perhaps some more new characters would be quite nice. as for an overall very good i like it and i cant wait to see more hope you can read my stories aswell ;) ;D
kima2007 chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
more please more
Jwan chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
I liked the idea of baby matoran. I always wondered what happened to the baby matoran.
Ta-Matoran Enjahu chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
It's an interesting explanation of how the Matoran reproduce. It's pretty good, even if it's not complete. I'd rate it a 6/10. Good job.
Tankerman chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Hey can you put chapter 3 up please for my story i update it every day at least i try sometimes i put 4 chapter's up in one day.
CodeLyoko chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Man... why did Takanuva have to leave? He's my second favorite Toa... well Gali is my first though.. Amyway good chapters but can you make then a little longer?
ToaMaster chapter 2 . 3/9/2005

I just came to inform you that it's good so far but the chapters are way too short. Also, it's nice to talk to others. It relieves stress on one's soul and mind.

Bored of the Rings chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Hmm... pretty good. Keep up the good work.
Ceestar chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Hm...not bad, not bad. Hope TakaNuva comes back soon, I really respect him, cause I LOVE Jaller and Kopaka! Not that Kopaka really has anything to do with the matter at hand, but I still love him! Mwuahahaha! My mum hates it when I do the "mwuhaha" thing "

Well, continue soon!
fred chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Great work, but I can't help but wonder what Tacanuva is going to do. Thanks and update soon.
Nuva16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Ah, that's cute. You should update soon. This is a good story.