Reviews for Giving In To Desires
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
That was twisted... But in a good way haha. I totally get and love why you write a story with different characterizations than the show. I've seen people literally rewrite entire scenes and dialogue that was copied word for word with slight changes to their stories overall. What's the point in that? I could watch reruns all day if that's what I wanted. So I just wanted to say good work on being creative enough to use the pieces and ultimately write your own concepts. The only thing I found odd was that Haley in the beginning seemed to be a bit of a kleptomaniac in the beginnings of sex addiction lol. I was actually wondering at first if you were going somewhere with that and then it turned out that Brooke was the crazy one. Either way, good story.
brianna4797 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
This story was great. I really liked it :)
CatrionaL chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Im really enjoying the story line ... I love how you have given Haley an edge that isn't 'normal Haley'.
Lous chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
Just found your old story and I gotta say, I loved it!

Poor Lucas and Brooke - how was she nuts!

Loved Naley, even though they were sneeking around behind people's back, they'll always be true love.
Gear's Girl chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
Much different than How the Mighty Have Fallen, but I enjoyed it all the same. Amazing work.
twilightnaley19 chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
I LIKED THIS STORY ALTHOUGH BROOKE IN THIS WAS REALLY CREEPY. AWESOME STORY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
addicted2jerks chapter 16 . 1/21/2007
this is sucha good story in the end it waas so sad

you did a great job writing it
BlueJeanJellyBean chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
loved the whole story
Crazy4NS chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
Hey,

I just found this story, and it's really great. I love the way Nathan and Haley's relationship has developed, and it's so nice to see them being able to enjoy being together. They seem so right for each other.

Brooke seems so sad and lonely in this story, and I can't wait to see what she does next, and what her plans are for Haley.

Please update this story soon, as I really want to know what happens next, and what is in store for all of the characters.

You've done a great job, I usually try and pick out anything I can about the story that I think could be improved, but I really don't think there is anything with this on. I love this story the way it is!

~ash~
loveatlanta chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
What a great story. You are a good writer.
emmalee05 chapter 16 . 11/3/2005
WOW...I just read this story and it is amazing! I love how you write such wonderful drama

You write the emotions of characters amazingly! You can pull on the heartstrings of readers oh so well

I love how you wrote Nathan's feelings towards Haley...and how he constantly was wanting to be with her!

WoW...that was a surprise ending! I hadnt expected Mouth to be involved! I knew she was gonna end up pregnant...I just didnt know when you were gonna end up putting it in the story

Great job! I loved it!
kilara chapter 16 . 10/7/2005
i have just finished reading giving into desire. I love it. I thought it was good. I am a big Nathan and Haley fan. I was looking at and saw your like janet evonavich. i love her. i have read all the steph books and can't wait for more. anyways. keep writing your good. look forward to more
Nathan's Manna chapter 16 . 9/21/2005
I really enjoyed the story! I'd read the beginning of the last chapter before...believe it or not...but now I've read the whole thing! Great work!
Nathan's Manna chapter 11 . 9/21/2005
Nice spin on that one...
Nathan's Manna chapter 10 . 9/21/2005
So Mouth is her accomplice, and I'm guessing Nathan is going to figure out that Brooke's the one that knows...can't wait!