Reviews for Naraku's Happy Ending
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was brilliant. Both hilarious and sad at the same time, with a hint of horror.
St. Tabris chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Naraku, you magnificent bastard.

Drinking tea from a kid's skull (Rin's, no doubt), having Shippo stew, skinning Sesshoumaru, marrying a mind-wiped Kagome, forcing Sango and Kohaku to duel to the death, and making Inuyasha his pet dog. All this is proof of his awesome evilness. Today, Japan; tomorrow, the world!
Celia-chan123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
lol. i like the pet hanyou part,but it is kinda O.O when u look at how he would torture the...others
Felling chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
What you did with Inuyasha was plain HILARIOUS. xD

Genius. Loved it.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Weird but good, it made me laugh
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Now that was truly magnificent! As much as I hate Naraku in the series, I have to say that I love him as much as I love Inuyasha in this one-shot. First I didn't know what I was reading, until Kaede came with his breakfast of Kitsune Soup. Then my hysterical laughter could be heard all the way in China until The last bit of Inuyasha's dog-like behavior. All of your stories are so original; I can't help but love them! Favorties!
katana sohma-demon girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This piece of work had me reeling with laughter. It was dark and hilarious at once and I highly enjoyed it. I'm going to force my friends to read this because they will agree that this is how Naraku's happy ending would go. He ate Shippo... That had my mouth hanging for a second before I was laughing. Also that whole thing about him wishing that Miroku's death should've been worse I highly agree; he should've made it ironic and a slow painful death I don't know maybe like dying at the hands of beautiful women! Have them treat him a like a king before they torture him, then they can nurse him back to health and do it all over again! Hahaha! Also if he was going to use the Tenseiga for any purpose yeah he could do that on Miroku. Also the whole thing about Sango and Kohaku fighting to the death was plain wrong but he was doing it to entertain his guests; if you want to be a gracious host to a group of youkai, make humans fight each other and to make it worse make it family. I would hella do that. Sesshomaru died which sucked but oh well, if you look from Naraku's point of view, he was bothersome that hot handsome taiyoukai. He made Inuyasha a doggie! No, he's mine dammit! Only I tell him to obey! (I wish) It was funny to see Inuyasha a dog though, I think that part made me laugh the most, even more than him eating Shippo. He also wants world peace and Kagome is his wife? OMFGWTF! That was exactly what I said but when he said that she lost her memory I said 'oh that's fine then, as long as she's kind of brainless' You have to do more like these. You'd be good at it like now. I wish I could write comedy like you but since I suck and pale in comparison at writing fanfics, I'll leave that to you. Damn long review you got from me. This is the first that I also gave you exclamation marks.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Dark fics are like dark chocolate. Too much can make you ill but it is oh so good in small doses - excellent
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
... This is so not right and it was so funny. The part about Inuyasha was so mean and funny, you made him eat Shippo, that was the mean part and I hate what you said about sesshomaru, Naraku took his pelt that is so mean! Tenseiga would bring back Naraku's supper if he turned the sword into table knives, I would love to see that. I'm not even starting on Kagome being Naraku's wife, that is just plain wrong. Miroku being sucked in by his Wind Tunel is not that bad, but still wrong and Naraku wanting his death to be worse than that was mean. The only thing I strongly disliked in this story, but Naraku would do it was the battle between Sango and Kohaku. They have had it hard enough and to put Sango against her brother is just not right, even if she had all her memories erased like Kohaku had. Well this was 'Naraku's Happy Ending' so it all makes since except he wouldn't know about real dogs.
Lizzy34 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I found this fic to be absolutely wonderful. It is satirical, funny, and morbid all at once. And you can't ask for anything better than that. excellent work.

Liz
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This was sick! It was so twisted! Was he eating Shippo? o.O

good story none the less.
PurplesugarX chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow, now thats a happy ending!your such a great author (comparing to me who is not a great author?)sigh. well, good work!
Red RoseDragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Oh god in heaven I'm scarred for life...

...and I couldn't stop reading it. Jeez, have you ever considered a career as a horror writer? I'm going to have nightmares now. And I enjoyed every minute of it. Sheez.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
that's so disturbingly, abhorently funny.

i honestly don't know how to react.
Eloquent Jane chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Excellent. Supurb. Simply irrisistable.