Reviews for An Angel's Tear
hi chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
please update
0208 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
nice story i want to read more if you have.
kidcrud chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
wow update this is good
Starfire99 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
It's an interesting story. Ever planning on finishing it? Sorry but nothing irritates me more than someone who begins a fanfic and then never bothers to finish it. should make it a requirement that a story be complete before it's submitted.
confuseddude221 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
i just need to say this fanfic will never finish

for reasons see the review section of a new light(also by this author
AntiSora chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
And Angel's aren't stupid, dim-witted, ronins who can't get into the college either

Nice one. x3
ace8488 chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Cool, i like this story. The whole idea of Haruka being the Mentor and guardian person is quite cool. She is like an older sister/mother figure, wait...she is his mother's sister, and she is older than keitaro,...holy crap she fills her role as Aunt perfectly in this story. I just realized that as i was typing, wow. Well, update Soon! Good Luck _
avid fanfic reader chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
just reread this fic again , please up date pretty pretty pretty please I love it hehe
chaoticangel1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
this story is great! i would love to read more chapters. & the way you gave ketiaro a black & white wing was brilliant!
DemonX chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
nice keep it up
falonus chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
this rocks make him an angel of chaos or just make him a badass either works
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Great section here, the part with Keitaro and Haruka in the clouds, just lifting, and sweet.
Baretta RETIRED SINCE JUNE06 chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
This is great! I love it!

Its just so uplifting to have a great fiction that is light and puffy like the clouds that Keitaro was sitting on.

You definitely have to continue this, I absolutely love it and I imagine most who read it will too.

Update soon!

Baretta
BloodyFrost chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Alright! You updated this fic! And it was totally awesome! Having Keitaro be an angel is a great idea. I hope you can update this fic sooner next time.

I also hope you have a plot for your 'Fragile' fic. That fic would have a lot going on if you have a plot ready for it.
Rekusho chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
. thats pretty nasty with the thought of keitaro looking at his aunt naked like... I wouldn't see many ppl doing that... lol but in the end it was a Great story and i'm hoping to read the Next chapter of it as well, Hope it's as good as the first one too.