Reviews for What have we got ourselves into
sheppard 26 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
super bien! Il y aura une suite?
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
thats it? no!

its a great story! and i hope you will write more...

but i understand if u dont...
Golf November chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Nice story,

It's unlikely, but I still hope you will update it.
LadyReivin chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
OMG! *stary eyes* A crossover of one of my favorite movies and my favorite show! AWSOMES! Weird that I found it while listening to "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins which the starting theme for TopGun while listening to the soundtrack...o.O Please please please update!
Viper MK 7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Oh, shit! The Top Gun bunch flying F-302 fighters.
SidheLaila chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
oh! I never thought of a TOP GUN xover! TeeHeeHee you should continue it! Its really good and it'd be cool to see a Navy vs. Air Force pilote interaction (pardon my spelling- I totally stink) lol well...please continue its great.

Over and Out
Dreamer with a Dancer's Heart chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Very creative, not an approach I've seen before. Top Gun is one of my favorite movies! I would love it if you would continue this!
moon-shadowfire chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
please continue. i really want to see how it turns out
Nighshae chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Interesting story. Nice start, but are you going to continue with it?
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
GREAT START TO THE STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON.
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I have read this chapter several times, and have to say you have the makings of an interesting story. Honestly, I cannot wait to read it. Over a period of time I've thought about different crossovers I'd like to see with SG-1, but never thought of Top Gun. I love it!

If you do not mind though I would like to say, I think that you have the opportunity in this chapter to possibly deepen the characters. Possibly a non-vocal interaction between Jack (non-disciplined) and Viper (who is very disciplined). Just a thought though.

However, I cannot wait to read further. Hope you update soon.