Reviews for To Be A Father
hikora chapter 10 . 2/15
Aw, so cute. Sev certainly show them who's boss. - Please do continue. I LOVE IT!
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Continue
hpslashrules chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Awww are you ever going to continue with this story? It is so good and i have to have more :) please dont leave this to be abandoned
SagenWarrior chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
would love to see more.
cullengal101 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
hey

love the story it is amazing so please keep updating when you get the chance
faith bonksie chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
ohh interesting please continue soon I cant wait for more!
Blackangle2011 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
this is really good are u going 2 update ?
yan shan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hello. i love this story. and i do read alot of sev and harry fiction. this has to be one of my favourites. are you going to update anytime soon?
shan chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
hey! this is a great story! are you planning to continue with it? i really hope you do. love the severus and little harry interactions in this story! hope you'll update soon!
Writeurlife chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
why'd you give up on this? It's SO good. I wish you'd start up again! I really want to know what happens to little Harry.
honore chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
I love Severus in this. Please continue this story as u write very well. Looking forward to more. Thanks
where-is-my-tennant chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
great story so far!

ja ne
SlytherinFan20 chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
This is definately different. I like it. Hope you update soon.
SlytherinFan20 chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
In the beginning Snape said that Harry was the only thing of James that he had left, so I'm assuming that Harry is biologically James & Snapes son. Then how are the Dursley's his guardians, or considered his family at all & why would they be allowed to keep him when he's not even related to them?
eurogirl14 chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
aw... that was such a sweet story! great too!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »