Reviews for Following Your Heart
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 18 . 11/8/2004
that was really good, to much kissing though. i liked it alot look forward to reading the sequel
Aelimir chapter 18 . 11/17/2003
You'll probably never get this but, I wanted to say how much I liked this story! I'm going to read the sequel next. But I see that it's not completed and was abandoned a long time ago. :( I'll read it anyway, even if it leaves me hanging. It would be nice if it were miraculously completed though ;)
Sabe Kenobi chapter 18 . 4/2/2002
Wow... this fic is so good! I absolutely *ADORE* Sari... and the plot is quite well-planned! It took me a while to read, but this fic is really worth the time! Thank you for putting so much effort into this! It's wonderful! love Sabe
Sabe Kenobi chapter 18 . 4/2/2002
jedi71 chapter 18 . 1/12/2002
WOW, ACTION, ADVENTURE, ROMANCE.

What more could any one want. :)

next stop, sequel!
jedi71 chapter 13 . 1/12/2002
i love this story so much, well on to chapter 14
jedi71 chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
i hav been reading this story up to this point waiting for something to happen one way or the other, i know it's rated pg-13. "deep breaths" i'm ok now, on to chapter 10. :) :) :).
unknown chapter 18 . 7/5/2001
hey, pretty good, keep it up
Cerasi chapter 18 . 6/19/2001
Great story! I loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Starfish chapter 18 . 6/19/2001
I loved this story. It's one of my favorite Obi/new character EVER. Wonderfully written and as much as I'd like to go and read the sequel, I must get off of my sore, numb ass and get some circulation. I couldn't stop reading this and it took me like 2 and a half hours! Keep on writing, and I hope you make the sequel just as long! I don't want this to end!
Miba chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Forgot to say it before, I love the Anakin and the holo scene.:D Hilarious!
Miba2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 18 . 6/7/2001
OMG! This is THE best story I've read since I read Cyan's Song! This is my second absolute favorite! I read it up to 2:30 am last night and went to bed almost crying trying to think up a salution to how they could be togather. But now I understand. She had to stay to stop the kidnappings once and forall.
princess-sari1 chapter 18 . 4/23/2001
Wow, what an awesome story, Val! I loved it!
Arevir chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
If you don't write a sequal I will kick your $$. I put you on alert so do as I say or the boogie man is making an extra trip tonight!
cardboard tom chapter 18 . 4/1/2001
SEQUEL!

Is that encouraging you? It is sooo good!