Reviews for Winter in Germany
matrixtheam chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
I feel bad for alter Winry, because she want Edward,but she can't. If we saw that story from her point of view. It will be a tearjerk. Just saying T-T... Anyways, beautiful story _
Kaitlyn chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
AUGHHHHHHHHHH! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? AUGH! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK! I LOVE IT BUT YET AGAIN...WINRY! WHY MEAN GATE! WHY!

I really liked your story. Was well worth the read. Thank you for wrighting this wonderful story! I enjoyed every bit. Well…WINRY! WHY! :')
Q-A the Authoress chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
O.O Wow.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Oh my God. How did you do this? It's brilliant! It's beautiful! It's soooooooo angsty! And sad! And it made me cry so much! Oh gosh! Winry died so he could go back home! Oh, so genius of you! I mean, genius that you used that fact, not that you killed Winry. Such a wonderful story! I enjoyed it all! Everything was beautiful and I couldn't go to sleep without finishing it! So wonderful. I congratulate you for a beautiful story! Amazing and awzum job! *bows head in respect*

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP! Wow! So intense! I like it that you kept the kisses to a T rate. Very appreciated. :D Also, oh my! Ed you suffer so much! What's sad is that, unintentionally, he makes those that surround him suffer as well. Poor Winry. I wish that everything would work out for her and...no I don't know how to console a person with such a controversial struggle. It would be nice if Ed stayed with her, but it would not be the same. Ed belongs with his Winry, even if it's hard for this Winry to believe. So sad. I love it!

Awzum job!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I seem to be typing that a lot for these reviews. But that's what comes to my mind! Oh gosh! This is so intense! Damn you Envy for burning down their work! I despise you soooo much, you fucking homunculus bastard! Excuse my language, but it's true. Beautiful work! I love it so much! Awzum job!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SADDEST CHAPTER! EVER! I want to cry now! This was intense and so suspenseful! I can't even believe this! This is so cool! He had pictures. Oh God! This was so well-thought out! Amazing!

Love it!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH MA GOSH. Truly captivating and adorable! Oh, the plot is so amazing! I'm dying because of the suspense! Finally a kiss! Well, on the lips. XD I keep loving it.

I like the way you portray Alfons! Very in character. They all are! Ed is very Ed here and he would totally reel back with the closeness of Winry! Awzum job!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I love Hohenheim! Even if he is portrayed somewhat as a bad parent in the anime and manga (that's what I believed at first), he's still awzum and funny! He's very caring, too. But, Mr. Ho, shouldn't you tell your son to use protection? :P I love this. It's so awzum! Lovely story!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SO CUTE. I love the way you portray them! And Envy! Ah I hate him! This is wonderful!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I was laughing and frowning and laughing and frowning and laughing and then felt the need to cry! This is such a beautiful story! For one thing, Ed does right because he loves his Winry, but this Winry wants a chance. I feel like it's very controversial: you loving the person you love, yet going out with the person that looks exactly like her. It's very difficult to decide on. I wouldn't want to be in Ed's place. Awzum story! I love it! It makes me feel so many things at a time, and makes me realize some things I had not noticed. Awzum!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Oh ma gosh, this is awzum. :D I drew my conclusion too soon as well and was ready to bash both of them on the head, but I'm glad Ed had a clean mind in telling Conte that Winry was servicing in a good way! He would never make Winry look like an undignified woman! Even if she's not his Winry. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Envy's there! I know it's him! Ah, the suspense and drama! I should be writing my story, but I'm too busy reading yours, which is great! Loving it!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Aww, it is very ironic! If only she knew! I bet his Winry would die to know how to build a rocket, too! That is so Winry. I love your version!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I'm smiling like a little imp. Very, very nice. :D Love bucket!

Is the song you inserted real, or did you come up with it? It's very nice. :D

nikki114 chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
never get tired of rereading this story