Reviews for Duo babysits!
Rosario2634 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Next chapter please! I love that they tied up Zechs!
Forrest Edyne chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
I really like your story. The plot is good and you manage to discribe everything without making the story tedious and overlong. BTW yes I have had the screaming kid in a store happen to me. I was babysitting a friend's toddler when we ran out of diapers, and don't you know as soon as we get to the store the kid starts screaming VERY LOUDLY! Anyway, I LOVE this story, so keep going! Hope poor Hee-chan gets better. Update soon K?
Erratic-Sanity chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
Artsie my PIC!

This is super cute! Aw, my poor little Quatre just wants to play tea party with his teddy bear. And secretly Trowa wants to play with him too.

Heero seems to be keeping Duo busy, it's a shame he got his gun taken away; it would have been quite hilarous to watch Duo handle trigger happy Heero. But poor little Hee-Chan is sick so no gun-play for him.

And my dear little Wufei, he can't help it he's a brat; he just wants to know how Trowa uses hair gel so artfully.

As for Zechs and Duo, I have no sympathy! I've babysat kids a lot worse and so have you! ;)

Keep up the excellent work! Update soon!

&heart: Raychill!
hearts.are.cold chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
Please, please, please! Continue with this story i've been waiting for forever.
Tina-Chan 0 chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
oh my goodness, I love your story. Its so cute and like how at the end you made wufei,trowa, and quatre team up against zechs. I that medicine is horrible!

poor Hee-chan!yuck
purpleeyednekoyoukai chapter 9 . 10/4/2006
XD I know...

that medicine is horrible!

poor Hee-chan!

~Emma

ps: it's AWESOME!
Trixters' Muse chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
I love it! It's so kawaii! I wonder if any of the others will find out... . Poor Hee Chan, being sick and stuck with loud people around. Can hardly wait for te next chapter!
lioku chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
yeah medicine never tastes like cherry, it's so good taht you updated, i'm so glad that you didn't forget this fic D but please don't take too long to update the next chap ok PLEASE!
LaZ Chaos chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
good chappie!

Plz review a bit quicker!
wolf fullmoon chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
0.o Well that was...creepy...babies are evil, I should know, I have a baby sister, she's almost 4 now and she's so annoying I just have to stop myself from strangling her
MoonLight of the Darkness chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
oh my goodness, I love your story. Its so cute and like how at the end you made wufei,trowa, and quatre team up against zechs. I really hope ypu update to this really awsome story.

moonlight of the darkness
mikinyet chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
I love this fic glad you updated.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
This is so cute!I can't wait to read more!If I think of any ideas I'll email them to you.I hope the chibis won't be that mean to should find when Heero gets better after seeing all of the tells Duo what's going on then he appologises to everyone how he sometimes the chibis turn back to runs when Duo gives Heero his gun back and they all chase him then he said he gives they put him in jail that night everyone goes to and Duo scolds Heero about him being sick and not telling a while Heero said when Duo is the boss he is kind of you can put a lemon in there if you wanted.I like this story I am laughing a toddler having a gun!That is only an idea that I had that you can use.I hope you will update you need anymore ideas I probally have some I think of any I'll email you.

R&R soon

P.S

If you don't write soon I'll send the evil waffles after you!They want to read more of this story!
Modified Tam chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
Very nice and cute. Usually I don't read fics where some of characters turns into kids, but this was really nice!

And I really love Heero here.

So g'luck and update.

P.s. I hate medicine too. And it's true, they never taste like they shoud. Weh ..
hearts.are.cold chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
i absolutely love this story to death and i wanna know what happens next please update your next before i become insane!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »