Reviews for Spellfire
Maali chapter 15 . 5/29
You should do one without ROMANCE! IM TEN!
Kt Katz chapter 10 . 3/23
Ok thanks for letting me know that you want a death wish
ShigatsuRaven chapter 1 . 2/26
I love it!
rainbowsareapple chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Best writer everrrrrr I lurvvvvv malchior and rorek best fanfic evaaaaaaa
Nathanel chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Honestly, I think Melchor became far too silly far too quickly. Still decently written.
Batman chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh yeah and I read the whole strory I just wrote the review on chapter 1(as well as this one. )
Batman
Batman chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
You need to make a sequel of the sequel because this (and spellbinder) is one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you. Goodbye.
-Batman
Lokidaughter13 chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
No. No. NO! ARE YOU TRYING TO TORTURE ME!? I THOUGHT ZICORMA LIKED BB!
Songbook12 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Alright, first, it was a church, which was creepy already. Then it was a playground, which I had no problem with at first, but now, it's a frigg'n graveyard. I'M NOT GOING IN THERE!

Lol, I love this line so much!
RavenRechior chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
That was awesome. A serious rush, and seriously funny. I practically jumped up and cheered when Malorek proposed. (I would've, but it would've woken up my parents who were sleeping in the other room at the time .) ANYWAY! OH! May I use the quote that Chire'ni said to Malorek after she tied him into a knot? I really liked it.. . Maybe I could make it into a T-shirt or something... I dunno, I'll think of something. LOL! and NO WORRIES! I would give you ALL the credit... after all, you came up with it. :P Maybe I'll just Draw it for now. Forgive me, I'm rambling. ANYWAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN AWESOME STORY!
RavenRechior chapter 34 . 7/30/2013
Sporks? WHERE?! -looks around for the Sporks- umm? -scratches my head- no sporks here...
RavenRechior chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I read the explanation was like that of a Butterfly Effect. Because whatever changes you make to the past, will change the outcome whether its good or bad. But at the same time... it's not. I cant explain it, but I think I got it. . I had to read the whole explanation like three times though LOL.
RavenRechior chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
I agree wholeheartedly with you. I completely understand the whole spelling sucks thing, and I don't blame you one bit for being upset with that reviewer. In addition, you HAVE improved with your spelling and grammar, and I'm proud of you for it. Don't let people like that get to you. It's difficult, I know, but PLEASE Keep up the awesome work on ALL of your stories. And believe me, I will keep reading them.
Btw... that was AWESOME putting the Joker in there. hehehe I really got a chuckle out of Raven doing the Dr. Light thing in demon form! -snickers- ANYWAY! Please don't be discouraged because of some ignorant a-hole. I really enjoy your stories, and will continue to read them.
RavenRechior chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
I might be wrong, but I think Arachna is the one with the Blue Green rimmed eyes! I mean... It would make sense... maybe... -sweatdrops- I dunno! .
fox chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
im a demon named fox and im part fox i have read spellbound and loved it i have read spellfire twice now and find the camera part so funny but some of the sex parts r a bit revolting