Reviews for Sacred is the Windswept Time
V. L. Crawford chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
This was a wonderful story. I loved it.
Novacore chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
ppl should learn to put slash warnings in the description instead of baiting readers into opening the story.
Free Siri chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I like this Haary a bit more than Canon. He's a bit more of a badass
ann7e chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
neat story *.* i like it that it's not completely cliché-d but that it's a little bit angsty. good job!
Ashlin Raine chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I hope you realize that Petrificus Totalus is just a full body. Hermione used it on Neville in first year. It will come off soon, so there is no use for Mandrakes. I think that it would make more sense if you just remove the 'Petrificus Totalus'. With it, it doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
Well i really liked this one. I thought you got the characters perfect and the plot was interesting and well written. A great fan fiction
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
This is one of the most unique and awesome story that i have ever had the pleasure of reading. :) I love the story and your writing, not to mention that the ending was marvelous. Throughout the story I couldn't figure out how you were going to make everything work out, but i was happily surprised at the happy ending. This is one of the first Sirius/Harry stories i have read and so the best. It make me want to look up more stories with them together. Thank you for writing and posting on so that me and everyone else could have a chance to read this great story.
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I like how I do a 'time' search and the part of your summary that is caught by the search doesn't actually mention time-travel in any way...
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Love it! One of my favourite Time travel fics. I love the Harry/Sirius bits. Keep up the good work. :)
Titania Faith chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
God, I loved this sooooo much. This was the most brilliant stories! One of my most favorite, absolutely! Great job, really!
Titania Faith chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
I keep forgetting to tell you, Lucius' father's name is actually Abraxas for future references, I believe. So, that would be his middle name as well. Also, the I LOVE the personality of the Potions Professor you have in this story, BUT in canon Professor Slughorn still would've been teaching. I really, REALLY love your story, though. You're a wonderful writer. It's bloody brilliant.
volfan chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
A very excellent time travel story. Love how things came out in the end.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Loved it... Loved it.. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! This was amazing!
Theblackbook chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
It was an awsome story, truly was!
BrunetteGenius chapter 20 . 10/20/2012