Reviews for Sacred is the Windswept Time
Fawn-Rowan chapter 20 . 7/29/2011
This was a really good story! A weird idea but you presented it well and I felt that it could actually be true! It almost feels as if J.K. Wrote this herself because only she would have this many twists and turns!
Alphathewolf chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
I haven't read a time traveling story in a long time. Being a brief pull back into the fold I must say it was a very enjoyable ride. I am curious though, did you ever have the urge, after completing, to write more?

It was a great story and had some interesting ideas involved but I'm very curious now at... what your vision of this world is like with the new Harry. I feel the ending point was good for this story but by ending it you also opened up a door for a sequel that could be very interesting. The relationship between Harry and those around him. Learning about life after his trip back in time, see the new characters briefly introduced, maybe even just talk about Harry's finale year to graduation from Hogwarts in this new world.

It wouldn't be as action packed as the last story but it would be very interesting I feel to explore more of this world and the romance and lives that this changed timeline brings.

If you don't write anything I would like to congratulate you on a piece of fiction that lasted the test of time and is still fantastic in 2011.
Lovely thoughts chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Lovely story. I am looking forward to future reading.

Regards

LT
Sanity and Katlin chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
that was Bril
LilacWilderness chapter 20 . 3/30/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved this story. I have a hard time finding time-travel fics that I enjoy, but yours is now at the top of my list. I loved your take on all the characters, but particularly Harry, Lucius, and Severus. Your time loop was an intriguing idea, and I liked that Harry changed things rather than wait around spending time with his oblivious parents & co. before going back to his own unchanged time. Job well done!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
I love it!
CatchingCraziness chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
I loved it, i'm sad to say i've finished it, it was truely amzing.

Merry part

Blessed be. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
Almost there, nice flash of memories, but what houses are everyone in? :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
Shame Sirius couldn't stay young until Harry's ready. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
PleaseletHarryliveinthepast! Please please please. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
Let the battle begin! Sirius will be fuming. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
I hope the plan works, Moody's charater is perfect. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
If at the end of this Harry goes back to his time i'll cry. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
Yey! Nearly everything is perfect! :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Good chapter, the next one looks good too. :)
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »