Reviews for An Alpha to Omega
continueeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
good I LOVE this pairing
Tabbyprincess chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
This is really well written, and the plot is interesting...I can't wait to read more!
chikarubunny chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
It deeply saddens me to see that this AMAZING fanfic will probably never be finished... It's so freakin good! Amazing doesn't cut it! Ugh, I wish this was complete...
mephitos chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Such an awesome start to such an intense story. Looking at last update I see we will most likely never get a conclusion. Oh will still a great first 3 chapters
Death By Lightning chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
This is such a beautifully written story and the tale that you have written is simply captivating. The way you have gone in-depth in order to portray Kagura as a realistic character, despite her exaggerated 'violent psychopath' side mostly being shown in the manga. Noticing, with sadness, the last time you updated, I don't know if you will continue writing this story, but I whole-heartedly hope you do.
Twilight-hime chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Please, please, PLEASE continue! I love Kagura, and this is the best Kagura story around on this site. Please update, and thanx for such a great look about one of the least understood Juunishi members.
Sunoko chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
Wow. You've got quite the tale woven here- good job! I can't wait to find out what happens next. I think what makes this story so successful is how true you keep all of the characters- Shigure's machinations, Tohru's chirpy sense of self, Kyou's anger, and Yuki's apparent indifference. But I think that the strongest aspect to this story is Kagura herself- her depth, her determination, her oft-forgotten role in the Jyuunishi circle. You've artfully woven her pain and sorrows into the story, while still keeping her true to her manga self.

I would like to point out to you that the Japanese inserts are completely unnecessary, honorifics aside. Since this story is in English, Kagura and the others need not say "gomen" or "ano" or "arigatou gozaimasu" or anything that really has an acceptable translation. It's a bit redundant and a mite distracting. We know they are in Japan, and are speaking Japanese. You don't need to remind us. _

Another thing I think you could work on are some of your mechanics. It's just here and there that you have some typos, but you've got a good grasp on Engish. This is why, I think, your typos and whatnot are so distracting. If you have a tough time catching mistakes yourself (lord knows I do), I'd be happy to beta your chapters for you!

Anyway, keep up the good work. I would very much like to see this story continued, as it is a fantastic look into a quite forgotten (and more often than not, misunderstood) character. Go Kagura!
Seadrance chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
please update! Your writing is amazing! You've got a lot of talent! This has me hooked!

Slash
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
yay! another chapter! I absolutely LOVE your fic! Update soon
prettypinkpeacock chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
ohh, how scaryy! update soon, i cant wait to see what happens next! :D
deity of death1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
This chapter left me so speechless. O;

I love when Yuki and Kyo watched T.V. together. XD; I can actually imagine it happening in the manga/anime.

I hope Kagura and Tohru are all right. T_T; Geez... That perverted guy in the woods pissed me off. XD; I like how Kagura told him off though. _

I can't wait for the Yuki/Kagura moments!
thesunhasyettorise chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
wow, please continue this fic. i really like it. :)
KAGURALOVER chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Did you give up on this fic?Please don't it's really good!
Toejora chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
I thought for sure you had given up on this fic... It's a good thing you're continuing it! Good chapter and... please don't take so long on updating again... I really like this fic!