Reviews for Happily Ever After
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh James... :,)
seren-mercury chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is gorgeous. Wonderful and broken and gorgeous.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
lovely simply lovely.
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Really nice. Love the ending.
pinehead chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Beautiful!

A favorite.
elise bentwin chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
So sad!...I loved it.
Lady Squish chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
OMG! I connot tell you how great this was! God, this is a great story!
s.grand chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh wow, that was nice.

Really good job :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
You know what's amazing about "My Best Friend's Wedding"? (Don't read if you haven't seen it!) The girl doesn't get the guy. He still marries the other one, the one who was right for him. That's what makes that one of my favorite movies.

Anyway, jolly good story.
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
O. Dunno what to say apart from.. FAVOURITES!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
So sad but so true.
esther chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
this is one of those one-shots that is really deep, meaningful and has some parallels to our own harsh reality. The part towards the ending definitely touched me. Kudos!
esther chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
without sounding so offensive to other authors, this is definitely one of those one-shots that is truly deep, meaningful n strikes close to our own reality. i wasn't really sure where the story was heading when i read about james' description of chick-flicks but everything ties in so smoothly and i was really touched by your last few sentences.. kudos!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I always appreciate stories with a realistic edge to them that much more, and this one was no exception. I love the balance between (second-hand) sappy romance and (second-hand) harsh realities of the world and the war. Nicely done!
Ahtnamas chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Cool! Yeah, that is so true. You're one shots are so ...simple yet so...dang it, I just lost the word again...meaningful? Argh. I can't find the right word. But anyway, AWESOME!