Reviews for Fall From the Ninth Circle
gingerhorsegirl chapter 2 . 8/21
Please finish the story I really like where it is going so far.
AngeNoirRae chapter 2 . 6/17
Update soon(Take your time,love)
AngeNoirRae chapter 2 . 6/17
Can I just tell you how much I love this story?Omgg, this is so well written and the plot idea is da bomb
LilLinkGirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Please tell me your considering coming back to this!? You have such a strong start I really want to see where you go from here :)
kzannaf chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
I really like this story and would love to see it continued and I fell that you can go anywhere with the story and it's really entertaining to read.
Free chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
This is a great story! I really liked it. I want to say it again that you are fine writer. What a pity that you did not finish it! .. The story has remained so short. But still thank you very much for the story.)))
Coogg chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I love this! I just (finally) finished reading Dante’s Inferno, and this fits it so well! I know that this story is probably abandoned, but those two chapters are really great, and I’d love to see it continued! :)
la canelle chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I want. You to update this.
Kalle Marie chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is really really good. Its awesome! Love the storyline. Please update soon! :-) :-) :-)
Cassie Rosebelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
HeichouR chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
This is my most favorite story out of all that you have written, so I challenge you to update this within the next month.
Ever Winter Wood chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Nice start! I really like it. (Not sure if I've reviewed before or not; this is the second time I've this.)
2Awesome4Life chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Please continue,i wanna see how this plays out
Christine Daae chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Xaphrin I love your stories! I have read all your Teen titan stories but why haven't you finished some of them? Can you try and finish some your old ones please? Also my fave story you have written is To Claim and Possess it is amazing! Continue writing!
NaomiTheWingedSerpent chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This story is so cool. I want to know what happens Update? Questions: Does Lucifer actually care for Raven? Like, can you make it so they have a strange twisted father-daughter relationship? Please continue! I really want to know what happens!