Reviews for Fall From the Ninth Circle
Miracteenavana chapter 1 . 8/24
Please update!
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 2 . 3/19
Please update! Gosh, it's already 2k17 and I've just read this!
gingerhorsegirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Please finish the story I really like where it is going so far.
AngeNoirRae chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Update soon(Take your time,love)
AngeNoirRae chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Can I just tell you how much I love this story?Omgg, this is so well written and the plot idea is da bomb
LilLinkGirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Please tell me your considering coming back to this!? You have such a strong start I really want to see where you go from here :)
kzannaf chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
I really like this story and would love to see it continued and I fell that you can go anywhere with the story and it's really entertaining to read.
Free chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
This is a great story! I really liked it. I want to say it again that you are fine writer. What a pity that you did not finish it! .. The story has remained so short. But still thank you very much for the story.)))
Coogg chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I love this! I just (finally) finished reading Dante’s Inferno, and this fits it so well! I know that this story is probably abandoned, but those two chapters are really great, and I’d love to see it continued! :)
la canelle chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I want. You to update this.
Kalle Marie chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is really really good. Its awesome! Love the storyline. Please update soon! :-) :-) :-)
Cassie Rosebelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Cool
HeichouR chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
This is my most favorite story out of all that you have written, so I challenge you to update this within the next month.
Ever Winter Wood chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Nice start! I really like it. (Not sure if I've reviewed before or not; this is the second time I've this.)
2Awesome4Life chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Please continue,i wanna see how this plays out