Reviews for Fall From the Ninth Circle
kzannaf chapter 2 . 3/21
I really like this story and would love to see it continued and I fell that you can go anywhere with the story and it's really entertaining to read.
Free chapter 2 . 3/9
This is a great story! I really liked it. I want to say it again that you are fine writer. What a pity that you did not finish it! .. The story has remained so short. But still thank you very much for the story.)))
Coogg chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I love this! I just (finally) finished reading Dante’s Inferno, and this fits it so well! I know that this story is probably abandoned, but those two chapters are really great, and I’d love to see it continued! :)
la canelle chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I want. You to update this.
teentitanfan530 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is really really good. Its awesome! Love the storyline. Please update soon! :-) :-) :-)
Cassie Rosebelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
HeichouR chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
This is my most favorite story out of all that you have written, so I challenge you to update this within the next month.
Ever Winter Wood chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Nice start! I really like it. (Not sure if I've reviewed before or not; this is the second time I've this.)
2Awesome4Life chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Please continue,i wanna see how this plays out
Christine Daae chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Xaphrin I love your stories! I have read all your Teen titan stories but why haven't you finished some of them? Can you try and finish some your old ones please? Also my fave story you have written is To Claim and Possess it is amazing! Continue writing!
NaomiTheWingedSerpent chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This story is so cool. I want to know what happens Update? Questions: Does Lucifer actually care for Raven? Like, can you make it so they have a strange twisted father-daughter relationship? Please continue! I really want to know what happens!
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really, really wish you would continue this story. It has so much potential.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I LIKE this story. It's very clever and Raven sounds kick-ass. Will she have the same powers, or some different ones? Will Red-X still be in here? He's one of my favorite baddies. Will the other Titans like the Titans East meet Raven?
chica13 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I really like this story. But it hasn't been updated in 7 years! So, if you find the time, please update! Pwetty pwease?
discb chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Ahh Latin, arguably one of the best languages ever.