Reviews for Tiger Grace High
MariamTiarko chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
This seems to be a very funny story.

But really, that while your computer is crashed down is a really long time...
chop4tess chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
*rolls on floor laughing so hard can't breathe* that was so funny! :D Chrno dressed up as a girl! And a Yu-Gi-Oh/chrno cross over sounds good i wrote one myself but i deleted off my laptop by accident before i could post it :( oh well...
Cutegenius chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
You have to update as soon as you get the chance! (fights off the urge to draw chrono in a school uniform)
Crazy Chick 963 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
ur computers been crashed for...2 YEARS! T.T UPDATE SON PWEZ!
Crazy Chick 963 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
*laughs evily* *then hestericaly..* gah! tht was so funny! hehe wat tortures shall insure for chrono i wonder? hehe onto the nxt chap!...oh an update soon pwez!
Sangopuppy AKA NAYNAY chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
That sentence is chapter three?

I hate your computer. That damn thing should be greatful that I'm not there to beat the crap out of it.

That one sentence is chapter three?

;-;

I'm depressed.
Sangopuppy AKA NAYNAY chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Yuck. That man, now locked in a closet, is a totally discusting and sick puppy. What is even scarier is that there are people out there like that.

Chidorie was nice. Loved how Chrno responded "I can explain."

lol. The map ~rolls eyes~ I would probably still get lost with it.

As for the bottom of the page; Yu-gi-oh crossoverhow? Yaoi Fic ! Is that supose to be a threat?

Don't kill Chrno! ;-;
Sangopuppy AKA NAYNAY chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
O.o

You-u truned Chrno into a he-she cross dresser. O.O

I think that it's great. Bet the trio was freaked to see two "girls" come out of the room.
Charles Greyson chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
HAHA! funny , poor chrono those things hurt. oh well its still fun.
cherryblossoms24 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Lol! TYhat was so funny I pity Chrno! Is there a pairing here? Hmm. A YuGiOhxChrno Crusade isn't a bad Idea! I say go fo it! Also Please don't kill anyone and turn this into a Yaoi fic! But I would love to see Aion in girly clothes! That would be something to laugh about! Update soon! _-
DragonSword35d chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
What on earth do you have against Chrno? what did he ever do to you? Blasted sadist. Funny, but extremely crule.
tegan new chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
well that too bad. update when you can i want to know what happens. good on ya.-
678909 chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
well that was interesting...like really interesting yeah way differ4ent from my other fics i read yeah well hope you have a ood time with your computer crash yeah update soon
MisoGirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Why is everything in the center?
new moongirl chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
no! i want the next chapie!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »