Reviews for Endless Sorrow: Kikyou's Journey
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
uh just to tell ya im inuyashakougalover...i changed my name so yea! while i was reading this i saw my name and i was like woah...it got me wondering and then i realized i reviewed u before u ended this...HAHAHA IM STUPID! o i made some poems of my own but no one is reviewing me i think i only got 8 ITS KINDA DEPRESSING!
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
okay im reviewing for this chappie and the last...THE LAST ONE I THINK SHE SHOULD GO TO HELL AND UH I LIKED THIS CHAPPIE ...im not saying you r bad for writing these kikyo poems...im just saying she's a bitch and thats wat she's going to be forevers and evers
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
lemmy tell kikyo who she is. SHE IS A BITCH THAT NEEDS TO LEAVE THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND LET KAGOME AND INUYASHA BE!
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
you know for someone that isn't a big fan of Kikyo... sure express her unhappiness and its getting me depressed...im almost feeling sorry for her.
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
wow...u make her sound like a wimp
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
yea rite...KIKYO DONT SHED NO FUCKING TEARS! well maybe but come on she isnt that pathetic...she's a cold hearted bitch searching for a way to make everyone miserable ESPECIALLY POOR KAGOME! she should just die and then everyone will be happy. Yet i feel bad for her sometimes.
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
interesting...
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
cute i guess
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
wow that was great

IM A KIKYO HATER but in that one i actually felt her pain...
Minachan the Neko chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Neow. This is pretty intense. It's really very good. I never really hated Kikyo, but I understood her a little. I believe this poem shows her. Neow.

Neow! Nevermind, I don't know what I'm talking about. Please continue. Neow.
Aurorawhisperwind chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow, this is sweet! i don't like kikyo either, but sometimes you feel sorry for her, ne?
BattousaiChic chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
These Kikyo poems are also very nice! I love this one "my one and only" it's very nice. You do well at making the poems seem as if they truly came from that character. Keep it up.
starlunar chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
i like it!
Seto'swhiterose chapter 10 . 4/28/2005
So it's like ALL over? *cries* That was such an excellent saga! It really was...I broke down and cried at the end anyway, (even though I said I wouldn't)...so, yeah.

But wow, I think I understand. Kikyo is accepting her reincarnation in Kagome and is going to follow out with that until she dies? But will she die, I mean she's only a spirit... Or how about this: She's going to go back in Kagome's soul from where Urasue derived her from! You weren't expecting that, eh? But either way, I love how you ended it being resolved anyway...taht was very cool.

I still have to say that this was a truly well-written saga even though I've said it 90,0 times before, I really want you to know it! I'm kind of sad that it's over, but I look forward to your next saga!

Thank you for your writing time (and for putting me first while thanking all the reviewers, which you didn't have to do but I love you for anyway!),

-Seto'swhiterose
Koru-chan chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
*Claps loudly* very intriguing!(that's a good thing)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »