Reviews for The Pride of This Empire
BlueWater5 chapter 29 . 2/27/2017
Percy was very nicely written, first sympathetic and then the betrayal. I liked how Harry saw everyone who was at or had been at the table.
BlueWater5 chapter 23 . 2/27/2017
Great conversation between Severus and Harry. I liked Snape's description of cruel Order members and noble Death Eaters.
Fenris Jin chapter 33 . 3/25/2016
Beautiful ending.

It was finally explained why Severus left in the first place. I didn't get it the first time Remus confronted Severus about the Mark and the pain. The wold probably figured it out on his own.

I think Harry was ill advised to have wanted to get one up on Severus regarding the vacation. Even if Severus was surprised Harry asked, he has enough control and play acting experience to turn the tables around in a heartbeat. Harry had no chance. XD

Great story. I think you even left us Snarry fans a bone of a possibility there. :)

BTW, just a minor something to point out. Seamus is actively smiling faintly in here. Not in a ghostly apparition way. I think you meant Harry to be the one smiling.
Fenris Jin chapter 32 . 3/24/2016
Damn. One whole chapter ago, and one remembered line from Seamus is making me cry again! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 31 . 3/24/2016
I have no words. You had me crying like a baby. That was such a tear jerking chapter.. But the goodbye was beautifully done. Oh the love. I love them. I can't believe I'm supporting this pair so much.
Fenris Jin chapter 29 . 3/24/2016
Aww.. Bad luck with Percy. But I still like him. His family didn't understand him and it's just the bigotry all over again. Only about a different matter outside of blood purity. Intelligence shunned by simpletons. If Percy's defection had another victim that wasn't Seamus, I think Severus would have empathized in his position.
Fenris Jin chapter 28 . 3/24/2016
I love how you made the dialogues between these two. The words are filled with emotion, without the risk of being too overdone. Great job! More love to our Irish and Potions Master. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 26 . 3/24/2016
Happy reunion! I can't stop grinning about it! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
Ohh.. So now I understand why the two were so tight lipped about how they met.. I still love it. Them. Thanks for the fan service smut too! :D

Maybe that was why Seamus got his sickness? An STD of some kind? Or maybe it was the narcotics.
Fenris Jin chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
Couldn't Seamus go gently into the night? They're already preparing for it. Huhuhu. He shouldn't have to be stolen away like that!
Fenris Jin chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
Waaahhh.. The feels. These two are trying to get the water works running. I can't say they failed. I'm a little teary eyed with all the talk.
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
I'm going to go ahead and point at the elephant in the room. Bet Harry now has his chance. Sorry, had to say it. It's sad that Seamus is dying. Harry's a git. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Harry enjoyed that show a little too much I think.. XD

I don't blame him. To be a fly on THAT wall. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
I still posit that Blood Magic is rather Dark Magic. Death and sacrifice? Yep, right up in Dark Magic Alley. There is a reason 'blood money' is called that. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 3/24/2016